How do you know if you're ugly or not?

How do you know if you're ugly or not ? I've always wanted to know, but people who say I'm cute all know me so they're probably just being nice

Most Helpful Girl

• How do I know? I look in the mirror , or I watch my photos - and then I can decide if i;m ugly or not, others opinion is not so important if YOU feel beautiful .

What Girls Said 8

• Eh you could take any given person on the planet, and there will be people who think that person is ugly and people who think that person is attractive. I wouldn't agonize over it :P

• Beauty is opinionative. Everyone is going to have a different opinion. If you get a lot of attention & compliments, you probably ARE attractive.

But not everyone is going to feel the same way. If you feel that you're attractive, that's all that matters. Confidence is key. :)

• Yeah I agree. I did actually post up my pic on here before because I wanted to hear truth. Some people thought I was really pretty and some people thought I was plain. LOL

Some guys post up pics of girls that are hot and I think they're ugly. Some girls like hot guys and I don't think they're that hot. Brad Pitt for example...not my cup of tea but I'm sure for many women he is!

• The younger Brad Pitt was SEXY. How dare you. We're not friends anymore. :P

• Well...you could put yourself on a rating site...people are anonymous online...and may give you a better opinion...

Or you could just post your pic on this site...I've had plenty of women telling me that I have an ugly body on here and that I'm flabby (despite the fact that I vigorously work out daily)...and that theirs is much better than mine...

But, above all...feel comfortable with yourself...and don't listen to the "haters"...It's difficult sometimes, but you have to believe in yourself...don't let your self image be open to potential cut downs by others (especially online...I learned that the hard way)...

I know it sounds cliche...but I really do believe that everyone is beautiful, especially when their beauty inside radiates outward...especially for men...there is a guy I'm seeing now...he isn't very attractive physically at all...but he has such a big heart...I wouldn't change a thing about him.

• If you think you are ugly. ...then you are. If you don't then you aren't. Ugly isn't only skin deep. Its from within. Attractiveness...is a whole nother story.

• Well, you can't really tell unless you ask every single person in the world.

Some people may think you're ugly, some people may think you're hot. Not everyone thinks the same thing.

• Put up a pic online and tell people to tell you the truth. l ol

• I was thinking about that, but not a lot of people like that idea on this site xD

• show us a pic and we'll tell you :)

• It's not that easy :S, I've seen your pic and you look very pretty and I can remember how you thought you were ugly :S

• I think it would be a good idea still

• theres never a general consensus because beauty is diff to everyones eyes, but if you want a hint, basically for me I feel better about myself when random strangers give you compliments, like not your friends or family, but if your out and about and someone says your cute or hot or goodlookin, or you see women checking you out, then its a good sign.

• people tend to say I look mad * don't know why * but once they get to know me they start talking to me a lot and complimenting me, so I've only been complimented like 2 times out of the blue, but I've gotten compliments from girls I barely knew. but they were just too nice.

What Guys Said 7

• Its scientific proved that it depends on how you look at yourself, and how people look at you, example before you go take a shower watch yourself in the mirror, and with something to mark the shape of your head on the mirror

then go take the shower and think I have a bit head or something like that and you will notice the deference, because the brain chances what we see, if you have a strong mind you can see the unseen, and has about the other look at you can't do nothing, what I said is just a personal advice.

• Here's a comforting fact:

There's always someone who is going to think you're ugly.

Here's the flipside:

You're probably someone's type no matter(well mostly) how you look.

I mean unless you're seriously butt ugly and you know it, and sorry if you are, then the above rules pretty much apply.

• I don't know what to think sometimes, recently I've had a lot of girls tell me I'm ugly, while others say cute. Girls can be quite offensive sometimes lol, I'd be lying if I said I didn't care what they say. Its down to what you think really

• I've never been told I'm ugly o.o, a girl did delete me once after she saw me... but later added me and said she did it cause I kept being negative :/

• Depends how many insults you get and how many compliments you get. It also is a bit of a state of mind. Some people think Jay-z is good looking but I think he is butt ugly. His confidence (and wallet of course) makes up for his lack of looks.

• You'll never know. People have different opinions on looks

• No one is ugly

that's how you know.

• ever had a gf?

• I've been asked out a few times...even by the most popular girls, but I've always been too shy to answer :S

• then your not ugly