Tattoo on guy's stomach?

Would you girls date a guy with a huge wing tattoo on a guy slower stomach? What do you think of that? It's well done, very artistic and spans across the lower belly, it doesn't go above the belly button but it does cover most of the belly.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on your definition of artistic haha. I think tattoos are very sexy, depending on what they are and what they mean to the person who has them. If you just tattood the heck out of your stomach for no reason that's kind of a turn off, but if it means something to you and isn't something like violent or grotesque to the extent it'd be disctracting if I ever had your clothes off, then I'm sure it's fine :)

• I got it to cover up a huge surgical scar. The story behind it has meaning to me.

• then yea, it's cool :)

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like wing tattoos, but it wouldn't make me say no to dating a guy.

• Sure.

• sounds sexy... question is do you have a nice belly ^_^

• I have an OK belly, I had a surgery that left me with a huge scar and the tattoo is there to cover it up

• i was just joking but if you have a nice belly or not or a sh*tty tattoo that would not be a factor in a relationship its all about personality ;)

• i have a bird phobia. so no.

• I could be cool, I am up for anything :) Tattoos are great.

• I wouldn't date someone with a tattoo on their belly :/

• And I wouldn't date someone who would see a belly tattoo as a deal breaker. Superficial piece of sh*t

• Based on only that, I would think the guy is stupid. I would never date someone who had that,

• "Based on only that I would think the guy is stupid". What cracks me up about this cognitively distorted moral judgement is how fast you could come to a conclusion about me based on a piece of art on my stomach. That say's more about you than anything. So allow me to reciprocate your judgments: The fact that by virtue of a stomach tattoo alone would prevent you from dating someone before even knowing them, or why they got it in the first place is indicative of someone who would probably

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure they'll appreciate your thoughtfulness at giving them something to look at when down there.