Flat Brimmed Hats on guys

so what is your opinion of flat brimmed hats on guys I am just curious

• Makes guys look extremely douchey
  • Makes guys look pretty douchey
  • Eh whatever it's a hat
  • I guess he looks alright

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think they look ridiculous. I don't see them flattering anyone that wears them, but apparently, "it adds to the swag". Whatever floats their boat.

What Girls Said 8

• I used to think they are ultra stupid but I don't know nowadays I don't really mind them. They kinda give a edgy look to guys and some guys can really look hot in them but others don't really pull it off that well. As long as he doesn't wear them when we are making out or at the dinner table then it's all good.

• it's supposed to be the other way around girl. You're supposed to think they're cool when you're young then grow up and think they look retarded later in life lol. Not sure if you could tell by how I worded the answers which way I stand on it lol.

• I see what you did there :) But I'm just telling it how it is for me :)

• well I'm just telling you you're clearly wrong. lol jk it's fine.

• I think they look good :) especially if they match your outfit.

• NO Just No

• It looks dumb unless its on a skater or if he's wearing sneakers

• Why not another option saying that they look good?

Anyways, I like them on guys.

• because there is no thought process that could possibly get to that level. lol

• I personally like them, if they look good on them then yeah! but I like beanies better :P

• I choose c caz it doesn't matter to me

• I only like them on non white and Asian guys

What Guys Said 6

• Im personally sick of the flat billed hat and nike shoe phase. a few rappers started dressing that way, now EVERYBODY does it, black and white. there's nothing unique about it, it just looks childish to me. I'm so sick of seeing everyone dressed the same.

• I think they'd look good on most guys, but its's always so hard to be the first one to starta trend, you'll probably get laughed at a lot.

• I like to wear them, I like how I look with them on. Do I wear them all the time with any type of clothes? Of course not, only when they look good with the outfit I'm wearing.

I don't understand why it's douchey to wear this type of hats but not others. Pleas explain.

• I wear one sometimes. I really think it depends on what else you're wearing and how you carry yourself whether you ultimately come off douchey or not...

• They are pretty stupid to be honest, I don't really see em all that often but when I do I can't help but laugh my ass off on the inside of course not out loud.

• Not to be racist but I have only seen black people wear them