Is it banana shape or pear shape?

Girls: what kind of body shape is this? 33-27-35...

Oh and I'm 5'4 by height.

Most Helpful Girl

• link would help, but judging by you're measurments you are a mix of both, but leansing more towards pear. Very few people fit into one bodyshape perfectly.

You're bottom certainley is heavier than your top, but you also don't a lot of waist defenition. I'd say it's a mix of the both shapes.

So if you're looking for clothes, look for advice for pears that make your bottom look smaller and your top heavier, but at the same time look at advice for bananas that tell you how to creat more waist defeniton

What Guys Said 4

• hour glass/ or pear shape. Link a picture of yourself or someone with a similar body type so we could provide a more accurate answer

• Do you know what other thing is called banana shape?

• Pictures are ideal. Not numbers.

• a picture would be a lot of help

What Girls Said 2

• I'm guessing 33 is your chest, 27 is your waist, and 35 is you thighs? (or your hips?)

Never heard of banana shape before but your waist is smaller than both your chest and thighs, so I think you're hourglass form, though you're leaning a bit towards a pear shape.

• Pear shape!