4" wedges for a short girl?

I'm short (5' 2"), and I can't decide if I should purchase these wedge heels I found that I really like. They have 4 1/2" heels which is pretty tall. I'm not trying to be taller but I just like the style. I wish they were 3 - 3 1/2" instead, but I've read some reviews that they're really comfortable. Are they too tall and make me look like a stripper? I need your opinions!

I couldn't add a link, but they're Maryanne leather wedges from J. Crew if you guys want to look it up..!

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't look like a stripper unless you dress and act like a stripper. Tall shoes alone won't do that. Go ahead and get them if you like them.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say they're too tall, and they don't look particularly trashy or anything.

• They sounds fine and you will not look like a stripper.

What Girls Said 7

• I have like 10 pairs of wedge heels and range in height from 3-5" I and my Boyfriend really like the high wedges, so sexy when I pair them with toeless pantyhose when going out. I'm 5'4" and they are very comfortable.

• You're 5'2, you can wear 5+ inch heels and still look famously, and not "too tall" I'm 5'6, and I wear heels and wedges.

• I don't see how wedges can look like stripper shoes so id buy them

• As long as you can walk in them

• Since its a wedge you don't look like a stripper! It';s stylish (:

• The shoe maker can always make it shorter

• Because there is a platform in that wedge you'll be fine to walk in it comfortably.

You will not look like a stripper.