Tongue or belly button?

I have been deciding whether to get my tongue or belly button done. I think both can be super cute as long as you don't go overboard on them.

My sister has her tongue done, and that's why I want to get one too. her's is very subtle and doesn't make her look like a slut. In fact, it's hardly noticeable!

But I also want to get my belly button done. However, because of my belly button I would have to get the piercing on the bottom. On top of it, EVERYONE at school has went and got there's done.

What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because "everyone" has done it dosen't mean you have to. But to each their own.

I've never seen a subtle tongue piercing, It's like the second you open your mouth it screams "I have an oral fetish!" which can be a little off putting for some and give other people the wrong idea about you, Most people seem to just act polite and not say anything about it but they're thinking about it. Belly piercings can at least be hidden until such time as you're going out and are in fun mode, though I've heard some people talk of them getting hung on clothing once or twice.

What Guys Said 4

• Between the two, I'd much rather you had your belly button done than your tongue. Though admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of "body modification."

• hey girl , it is really a good idea to get your belly button done, I don't think the tongue idea is good, however, I am sure you will look more attractive if you get your belly button done because I always suppose that the belly girls have hot innerselves, what's more , it looks sexy

• belly button for sure. they are super sexy.

• I don't like either, but if I had to choose I would pick belly button.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think belly button piercings on the bottom look very good, I wouldn't go for that

• If you just want one to fit in then you should really think about it because you can get infections and the healing times is weeks

• Belly button..do you have an outie?I've never seen piercings on those

• Belly button for sure!

• Id rather get a belly button piercing