I have stretch marks on my butt?

...NOT A LOT BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE... I'm skinny and I don't know why this is happening I exercise ... AM I AND AM I DOOMED FOR SINGLENESS? ...what happens if a guy likes me then pull my pants down and it like WTF >.<

Most Helpful Guy

• You know who else has stretchmarks on their butts?

Actresses. Singers. Playboy Playmates. And many/most normal girls.

And do those stretch marks stop guys from wanting their body? Not hardly.

What Guys Said 11

• That's the kind of crap women care about that men generally don't. If you're doomed for singleness it's because you type in all caps and that makes you a bad person.

• If my partner had stretch marks on her butt, I'd try daily massage and light spanking to see if it fixed the problem.

• I asked a similar question, wondering if people care about the scars on my feet and how to get rid of them. everybody that answered, male and female, said that they didn't care about the scars on my feet and to not worry about them at all.

• i answered that too ;)

• Yeah, I don't know any guy that would stop having sex with a girl because she has stretch marks on her butt... That's like giving someone a pile of money and they say, pssssshhhh OMG the corners are bent on those bills, get them out of my site, I won't have them. =P

• No. You are not doomed for singleness. Guys don't really care about it as much as you think. A guy who is worth your time won't care either about such a superficial thing.

• Most guys don't mind stretch marks..at all...and I am no exception...(:(:(:

• why the f*** would we care?

• Guys like naked girls. Especially naked girls we're about to get in the sheets with. If a guy says anything about how he hates your stretch marks there is a good chance he's really shallow and a total a**hole, aka a guy you don't want to be with.

• It's not that big of a deal.

• I don't care, you've still got an ass

some guys have stretch marks too like me

so I doubt it's such a big problem

• That will not happen, a guy doesn't care, about that. He has one thing on his mind when he pulls your pants down. If he does then he probably wouldn't be a good f*** anyways

What Girls Said 5

• Don't worry they will fade. No guy, unless he's a dumbass, would do that. I have stretch marks everywhere. Stomach, thighs, arms, hips, lower back, I had them on my boobs but they faded. No one ever said anything to me. They really aren't a big deal, I'm telling you.

• you start to get stretch marks after rapid weight gain or lose...but most of us get them during puberty when our body start to shape and fill out..it natural but annoying... If you ask any guy that won't really care because all theyll see is a naked or half naked girl..and there totally forget about it like 5 min later

• skin does that,it's normal. as for guys-how many stories have you heard of guys saying ''no'' to a girl over stretch marks? and,lose the caps,it's annoying,you're not 12.

• yeah that's true if you.. and I'm sorry you don't like the cames GOOD THING THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER THINGS TO COMMENT ON ^_^

• don't be silly. most guys are not so shallow...

• It's because you're growing fast - fast enough that your skin couldn't catch up :P thus it stretched!

No, it's fine.