Bright Hair... GOOD or BAD?

What do people think of the bright hair and ink most seem to sport around these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is natural-colored now, but usually isn't. I've never gotten anything but compliments from people about it, aside from my grandma [you'd look so much prettier with normal hair], haha. Anyone else who may dislike it seem to just keep their opinions to themselves. It weeds out people who are so turned off that it would be a deal breaker, because I probably wouldn't want to date a guy who found my hair color such a huge deal. We wouldn't be compatible because I change my hair often and a guy who throws a fit about it all the time wouldn't be for me.

I like that red on you. =]

• You're the only person I've ever seen pull it off. And splendidly so!

• Thank you, and aside from the few on here who say they overall dislike the bright color everyone in person loves it. I work with old people and I thought they would hate it but they just call me "red" and say how cute lol I like the blond&orange combo

• Why thank you Palek! =]

Yeah I work with an elderly woman too, she's blind, but I told her about it and she loves the idea, haha. Old people love my hair, they say the colors are so vibrant and beautiful, and often that if they were young and it had been acceptable to do in their time, they would have done the same thing!

What Guys Said 4

• I hate em both. Throw in some piercings and a vegetarian affliction, and I'm a wet fart away from wipin out a MacDonalds lunch crowd with an Uzi.

• I don't know about 'most' actually, but it does seem to be spreading. It look svery artificial, but that seems to be the point of it.

Why anyone thiks it is attractivve, except maybe at a costume party, I couldn't tell you.

• Never liked it

• It depends on the environment. In most professional settings it's bad. But as an expression of yourself in the non-professional world, it's okay.

What Girls Said 9

• I think people should express themselves in whatever way they see fit.Screw everyone else.

• Bad unless its just highlights

• ehh not my style but whtever floats your boat

• i think it's really ugly. I think it looks much better to have a real haircolor, that looks like actual hair.

• It looks bad to me

• I think this new decade is going emo :(

• Bad

• it's pretty legit the color you got now looks like it give you more personalitly

• I think you should try this hair product:

link