Of these department stores, which do you prefer to shop and why?

I only like one of the three choices and I absolutely hate the other two. I am trying to be unbiased in the poll. So, I placed them in alphabetical order.

• K-Mart
  • Target
  • Walmart
Oh. From what I understand, these companies are only in the US. So, those of you who are not in the US may not have any idea on the difference between the stores.

Most Helpful Girl

• Target. I don't know where there's a K-Mart around me, and the Wal-Marts in my area are always dirty. So my answer doesn't really say much lol

What Girls Said 5

• i don't really like K-Mart.. I feel like its just a random store.. it has a bunch of stuff! but they are in weird places like seriously.. Target, eh I don't really care about it.. my Target has a starbucks in it.. so that's the only reason I go in there. walmart is the best out of all of them

• Definitely Target

• those are department stores?

• Yes. According to the definition of department store. "A large store stocking many varieties of goods in different departments."

• i never go to any of them. People use the term when describing something like Nordstrom or something (but I'm too poor for that)

• Walmart because we don't have a k mart or target :-/

• K-Mart = meh, not much of an opinion - must mean there's nothing there for me to get.

Target - some things to buy

Walmart - nonexistent

What Guys Said 3

• I rarely ever shop any more. I have an uncle who owns a funeral home and whenever somebody my size dies he lets me strip the corpse for a five-spot.

• We don't really have K-marts around here. It's fairly obvious that Target attracts a slightly better crowd than Walmarts. However if I need something for cheap Walmart is my first stop. But generally I'd prefer Target.

• I go to all three of them. It is depending what is on sale.