Of these department stores, which do you prefer to shop and why?

I only like one of the three choices and I absolutely hate the other two. I am trying to be unbiased in the poll. So, I placed them in alphabetical order.

• K-Mart
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Target
    67% (8)60% (3)65% (11)Vote
  • Walmart
    33% (4)40% (2)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh. From what I understand, these companies are only in the US. So, those of you who are not in the US may not have any idea on the difference between the stores.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Target. I don't know where there's a K-Mart around me, and the Wal-Marts in my area are always dirty. So my answer doesn't really say much lol

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• i don't really like K-Mart.. I feel like its just a random store.. it has a bunch of stuff! but they are in weird places like seriously.. Target, eh I don't really care about it.. my Target has a starbucks in it.. so that's the only reason I go in there. walmart is the best out of all of them

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely Target

1|0
    1|0
  • those are department stores?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. According to the definition of department store. "A large store stocking many varieties of goods in different departments."

• i never go to any of them. People use the term when describing something like Nordstrom or something (but I'm too poor for that)

• Walmart because we don't have a k mart or target :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • K-Mart = meh, not much of an opinion - must mean there's nothing there for me to get.

Target - some things to buy

Walmart - nonexistent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I rarely ever shop any more. I have an uncle who owns a funeral home and whenever somebody my size dies he lets me strip the corpse for a five-spot.

1|0
    0|1
  • We don't really have K-marts around here. It's fairly obvious that Target attracts a slightly better crowd than Walmarts. However if I need something for cheap Walmart is my first stop. But generally I'd prefer Target.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to all three of them. It is depending what is on sale.

0|0
    0|0