Guys have you ever met a beautiful/gorgeous girl whom you've later gotten to know and was disspaointed?

Please share your experience. I (a girl) have never met a beautiful/gorgeous girl who was "mean" or not nice to me.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Restaurants seem to bring out awful behavior in some people.

I was with a few friends grabbing some lunch, and there was a table of women seated next to us. All were good-looking, but one was particularly pretty, and we all noticed. So we're done eating and just talking, and the waitress brings the food out to the women's table next to us, and she forgot a side (salad dressing maybe?).

The vile words that started pouring out of this woman were shocking. I was facing away from them and when I turned around I could hardly believe that they were coming from the really pretty girl, but she was being a complete cvnt to the waitress and making a big scene, and when the waitress went to get her forgotten side, she kept going on and on about what a "dumb bitch" the waitress was and so on. It was completely uncalled for.

I've waited tables before, and this is the kind of thing that gets me angry quickly (not much does). I hit the guys at my table up for another $5 each, got up, went to the next table with a big smile on my face, and leaned in. Once I had their attention, I turned to the pretty one and said "thanks for ruining everyone's lunch, you rotten ****." I turned around, walked over to the waitress, and handed her 5 $5 bills, held up so they were visible to everyone, looked back at the shocked women, smiled, and left.

Did I mention that people treating servers badly REALLY pisses me off? Ask me about the time I gave up a big work contract because the boss of that company was acting like a pr!ck to the server at the restaurant.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure I have met them but when it comes to that I've very good with putting them in their place as much as chivalrous I can be, I can be as haughty & arrogant too ;)

• Well..sorry first of all but I have met few of MEAN (other code for BAD) Beautiful girls...

I don't want the extent of BADness but behavior & beauty are not co-related. They both are individual & Autonomous entities...

Very few posses both at the same time...!

• I don't judge someone truly beautiful until I get to know them :P cause personality counts for a lot for the girl's beauty to me.

• I have.

• Not necessarily because they were mean but because of our conflicting views. I would never date someone on opposite ends of politics as me, that would just not end up pretty but it's disappointing all the same.

What Girls Said 0