What triggers women to say cute?

Why do you girls say cute ? what makes you say it ?

such a dumb word ._.

Most Helpful Girl

• Object: it's actually cute looking, like aww

Guy: he usually doesn't look cute, I just say that word because it's not always comfortable calling a stranger hot because it's kind of sexual. Basically it's meant to be a compliment but it's not always taken that way so I wouldn't really want to say that to a guy. Basically means he looks damn good! ! ! !

• Yes it is a dumb word, I wish everyone including myself wouldn't call people that... except in Asian countries like.. China, people love being cute!

• The human mind is so mysterious

What Girls Said 8

• i say someone's cute if they do something gentlemanly. for example, if they were to offer me their jacked on a cold night and put it on for me, when I'm recounting the night to friends I'd say that was really cute/adorable. don't really use it much to describe the guy himself, but more his actions.

• that is being sweet/nice

• yea, as well as cute in my books, especially if it's done by a guy with whom I have a thing.

• When we see or hear something that we think is cute... Would you care to be more specific with your question?

• what is cute ?

• i just read the definition and I feel like a retard. I get called cute because I remind women of children.

• "especially" in a childlike way, not always. I often use cute to just say a guy is attractive, in a very NON childlike way ;)

• If a woman thinks you're cute, she'll let you know. Not too complicated in cute. IT's a good thing.

• When that something I'm calling cute is cute.

• It's an easy word to say when the word hot or sexy doesn't voer it.

• If something is cute, I'll say its cute :P

• it is what it means. you are cute. its a good thing

• when something is cute!

• that does not help.

• no...my argument is

• herp a derp a ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

What Guys Said 1