The cost of a full body wax?

How much does a full body wax cost? How much does a Brazilian wax cost? How long do they last?

Updates:
Thank you so much for your information! I really needed it.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you get them, some salons offer Brazilian from 50-60 and others offer it from about 90-120. absolutely depends

And how long it lasts absolutely depends on how hairy you are and if you used to shave and stuff like that. On average it'll be last sometime between 2-3 weeks.

Another piece of advice is to look up the salon and their ratings on yelp or something and the person who's gonna be doing the waxing, make sure they are good and talk to them before they start waxing and tell them exactly what you need!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends where you go, around my area it's 40.00 for a Brazilian wax.

Usually lasts 3 to 6 weeks depending on an individual’s hair re-growth rate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazilians range from as low as $20 to as high as $70 and full body waxes typically cost anywhere from $70 to $180

This is all dependent on where you go :P

How long they last is generally anywhere from a month to 2 months. Everyones hair grows at a different rate, so if you're the type of person who gets waxed and 3 weeks later the hair is back, that's just how you are. But since waxing pulls the hair from the follicle, the results typically last around 6-8 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually pay 60-80 for a brazilian at a quality salon. It isually is really smooth for a week but nothing worth paying attn to for 3 weeks or so

0|0
    0|1
  • A really comfortable, deep, quality one I would say 100+. A quick fix is cheaper

0|0
    0|0