Are Lululemon Pants Worth the Money?

I am in need of a new pair of workout pants and I've heard good things about them, however I am skeptical until I get an answer myself.

For those of you ladies who own Lululemon yoga pants, are they worth the $75-$100? Do they make your lower half look as good as they say they do (I've heard they make you look 20lbs lighter which seems ludicrous)? And most importantly, do they last?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they are just like any other exercise pants. I have a pair which I bought several years ago and I honestly never wear them anymore because they are a weird texture which I find annoying. Instead I wear a pair of pants that I got for maybe $15 at some cheap store. Just because it has a big price tag doesn't mean it's better, which sadly I discovered after paying $100 for the Lululemon pair I own. And honestly, if a pair of pants makes you look 20lb lighter there must be some crazy compression going on in there which will be extremely hot and uncomfortable. So yes, you are right, it is ludicrous and not true in my experience.

What Guys Said 2

• How about just buying some stupidly common sports pants ? You can find some pretty cheap, even from major brands. You're just working out, you don't need to look like a movie star when you exercise.

• I don't think so

What Girls Said 4

• Listen to me carefully, those pants will be worn out after a year or so and $75 is not worth the price AT ALL! I work out myself and I wear the Tek Gear Performance capri pants, those are just like the Lululemon yoga pants, they're both polyester which makes you sweat. So DO NOT waste your money!

• i'm gonna go against the grain and say that yes, they are very much worth it! I think they do make you look better, maybe not 20 lbs lighter but certainly give your bottom a toned look. they last super long too, with zero stretching and such. I'm in 2nd year university, and still wear my lulu's from 8th grade!

• They last as long as any other normal exercise pants.. just over priced.

I don't think they're worth it to be honest.

• Nope, just paying for the name. Go to T.J. Maxx, they have good work out clothes. You're working out in these clothes anyways, not going down a runway, so it makes no sense to buy expensive workout clothes.