Girls, do you feel prettier in certain colors?

Interesting question if I do say so myself but..yeah, do you?

I'm attracted to certain colors more than others when I see a hot girl, but, just because you look hot, probably doesn't mean you feel hot.

So, do you feel prettier in certain colors? Examples

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to an extent, yes. I like wearing earth tones or really loud/vibrant colors, but if I wore some disgusting colors like puke green, it would make me feel a little uglier. It still depends more on the style of clothing rather than the color, though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I'd say that I probably feel prettier in blues/greys, because they look good with my coloring. By contrast, I feel unattractive in most shades of orange/yellow, since they wash me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess red or pink boosts my mood.

I heard that the colors we wear have a psychological effect on our moods.

It must be true. I don't feel as upbeat and happy if I wear a lot of dark colors

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the confidence it gives you that makes you sexy or pretty. Guys pick up on this and it's attractive to see a confident woman. I like to wear lace and sexy undergarments - and when I do I get noticed - no one sees these things... they see the confidence I elude and that's a total turn on.

Black is my favorite color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure, also depends on the style of clothes.. but for me I love wearing

White, red, black or pink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually don't feel pretty but the color turquoise and black makes me feel the most comfy and happy. Because I love to wear those colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red--Because I feel bold, confident and more in control of myself and emotions

White--Makes me feel girlie and classy

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes, I feel prettier in purple than I do in green. I think it's because it matches better with my skin and hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I wear things that will bring out my eyes. pretty sure every girl does that though

0|1
    0|0
  • Red and nudes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think certain colors but definitely certain styles!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup

Dark metallic grays/charcoals, grayish purples, teal and pale gold compliment my skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure! Especially if what I'm wearing is pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • In Black..

0|1
    0|0
  • I like black and red.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0