What age group should I be looking for??

so I'm 24 year's old and I would like to be around people near my age and maturity level unfortunately physically everyone says I look too young. Then if I go for younger people like 18 or whatever I'm like a creep because even though I look young I'm actually 24 lol, Thoughts? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe 20/21ish?

What Girls Said 3

• the 24 year olds really react that way to you? that's weird. if they're mature, they should be accepting and understand that some people look younger than their actual age. yeah, the younger people aren't going to be at your maturity level so stick with people your age. or possibly older?

im 19 and I'm always around people in their late 20s like 28 and up.

i've tried to talk to the people my age at school but they don't seem to be very fond of me. I'm not sure why. they just don't seem to like me. I'll stick with the older people I guess. they're kind of fun sometimes. :D

• yeah but that last paragraph for you doesn't work like that for men women have much more chance of being with older man than man does with older women.

• stick with girls your age cutie

plus looking younger than you really are will work out for you when you get older so when you are 45 you will look like you are in your early to mid 30's. yey you!

• how about older :p 25 ? just kidding :p

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of girls seem to like guys a little bit older than they are anyway. so maybe around 21ish. Girls are prob more mature than the equivilent age guys at that age anyway.

• Hey man, old enough to pee old enough for me I always say.

• i'm 24 like you, I try to stick with 20 or older

• I've always said + or - 4 years as long as they are over 18. I tend to look a few years younger too but if you try to dress maturely IE: don't ware your jeans around your bum and ware baggy cloths, you tend to look more mature.

my parent's age difference is quite big so to me as long as it's legal age doesn't really matter as much.