I've heard it a million times that you can tell anything you want to know from shoes, how does that work?

I've heard it a million times that you can tell anything you want to know from shoes, how does that work? what can you tell? cause I don't pay much attention to shoes so mine are pretty plain and when I don't need to go anywhere, I don't wear any shoes. So ya what can you tell from shoes? and if you want to you can asses my shoe choices, even though I don't enjoy shoes :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Much attention should be paid to a man's shoes, as much can be perceived. If a man's shoes are poorly maintained, then look for his life to be poorly maintained as well. The style of shoe is also important. If a man wears an odd type of shoe, such as "wing-tips" or white 'bucks" then he is plainly given to socially deviant behaviors, and shouldn't be trusted around small children or plant-life that you truly care about. Men wearing torn "sneakers" are usually tormented by some mental infirmity, perhaps an ingrown hair that has pierced their brain. Men with no shoes, should be stalked stealthfully, rendered fully immobile, and placed in a subterranean holding cell until proper disposal can be arranged. Much can be discerned from a mere shoe!

• Ok so since ur the only one who thinks you can tell stuff from shoes, what about women? (their shoes I mean)

• Due to their higher intelligence, and legendary slyness, women are much harder to read by their shoes, however, some things are fairly certain. I have found, that women who wear plain shoes, and often no shoes at all, usually display a certain randomness in their personalities. These type of women are usually devoted to their Christian faith, and are also music lovers. They are also generally possessed of a certain "sweetness". Keep your eyes on the Lord, always!

• CREEPY

its like you know me!

What Guys Said 4

• Well, even if you hear it a million more times, don't put too much stock in it. Looking at someones shoes may be able to give a clue about parts of their personality, but ultimately there really isn't a whole lot that you can tell by a person's shoes. A lot of times people who are non-athletic will wear running shoes. Sometimes a guy wears nice shoes because he is rich, sometimes he wears nice shoes because he is trying to impress someone, sometimes because he simply has good style, or possibly because his girlfriend made him buy them. In each of those situations, the result would be a completely different personality. But the pair of shoes was the same. So I don't think you can draw too many definite conclusions from shoes.

• Ah what a great question!

A mans shoe choice can tell you a lot about his personality, and even more so can his hands!

A shoe represents where a man goes; what he likes, or does. Does he clean them? Are they Flashy or simple? Popular or old? Boots or sneakers? What kind of shoes and their state of wear can tell you if he's more urban or rural. (Does he spend more time on the street or in the grass?) Plenty other things can be inferred as well.

Now here's something fun to try. Walk up to a guy you think is cute and begin examining his hands. Not just by looking at them but by feeling them: the texture, toughness, and hygiene. You will find that he either works a lot with his hands or he doesn't, but that's not even the biggest tell! You will learn the most by simply how he reacts. Is he tense or trusting? Is he backing away or being gentle? Is he forceful with his actions or does he let you orchestrate his movement.

Give it a try!

-wiseman

• I know a lot of people who aren't really picky about the shoes they wear and wear all kinds of different brands or styles so I don't think there's any truth to it at all.

• its all about the style & the cost of the shoes. some plp judge on others by their shoes and its ridiculous.

What Girls Said 3

• I love shoes! lol. totally. well I guess it's kinda a way of being shallow to judge someone for sure, but I can tell. like sometimes if they're neat and tidy, you can tell it is someone who has a lot of time to clean their shoes or likes to be presentable. Or whatever. Idk. lol. Or they wear a trendy shoe, that means the like novel or fashionable things. It just sort make sense, but it's not like deep or anything

• The best thing that I can say is what type of shoes they were for what ever the occasion can tell a little about personality.

If they constantly where flip flops everywhere, they might be a little laid back. Things like that.

• When I got on this site today I was going to ask a question real similar but I got side tracked and started reading recently asked questions inssteade and then I came to your and I thought it was so funny.

I would have to say that your can tell a lot about there personality and what they were just doing. I don't judge people by their shoes but I can tell what they are in to and stuff like that. Like me I always wear boots because I never know when I will have to go out and work on our farm. even thought sometime I would much rather go bare foot I either am far foot or have boots on.

I usally always notice someones eyes first then their shoes. Here's an example If I were to see someone it dust covered jeans boots with spurs I would have to say that they had been out riding. If someone was in tennis shoes covered in green I would have to say that they were going yard work. If I saw someone in flip flops then they are probable laid back and that was to closest thing to the door when they left the house.

Just pay attention.