I'm really self concious when I wear jeans..? Unattractive?

This is probably the closest I could find of what I look like in jeans. I have a small waist, big thighs and skinny legs :(. LOL

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you'd prefer to look like a dude?

Weird.

What Guys Said 5

• Confidence. As you can see the people in the pictures are "strutting their stuff".

Accentuate it. Make the trait of your body yours and make it attractive.

Personally I don't find it unattractive. I infact fancied a girl with this trait. But that's because she has decided not to dwell on the fact it's her bodies growth and has accentuated it to make herself attractive with it.

So in the end, have confidence in yourself.

• I'm sure you look fine.

• You're self-conscious because you have a feminine body shape?

• its so ugly it gave me a boner

• They look hot

What're you worried about? Lol

What Girls Said 2

• how disgusting. how dare you look like a female?

• I'm in the same boat as you (same body shape as Kim K), and as it was said before, be confident! You're beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you differently :) When it comes to picking jeans I try to stick to bootcut or flared jeans, they tend to even out my hips so they aren't as "hipp-y." Skinny jeans tend to make hips and thighs look larger, so I only wear them with heels. But all that being said, it goes back to confidence, rock what you're wearing, that's what makes the biggest statement when it comes to appearance