Guys what do you like girls to wear in the summer?

Okay so pretty much what do you like to see girls wear in the summer and what's our favorite type of swim suit

Most Helpful Guy

• Essentially (favorite) would be skirts and dresses (but you can wear them any time of the year, as long as you pair it well as to keep warm enough), however..if you don't feel comfortable wearing them, we don't really care what you wear. We just want you to feel comfortable, ya know?

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely summer dresses and not too revealing like miniskirt short. I like it when there's some mystery left. I hate the fact that teenage girls these days are practically wearing nothing. I don't want to see that. You can be sexy without showing everything.

• I have to admit, I'm a sucker for the Katy Perry philosophy, daisy dukes and bikinis on top, and I'm not even from California! haha, and when it comes to my favorite swimsuit, it's hard to go wrong with a regular bikini, thongs are too much, don't wear that unless you want to get hit on, and if it's summer break out the shades ladies, and not the big bug-eyed lady gaga joints, just some regular sunglasses, it's sexy when your eyes are a mystery.

• Do guys frown upon one peice bathing suits?

• I'm always most drawn to women dressed merely in red hats.

• String bikini at the pool and short skirts in high heel sandals everywhere else!

• a thong

• Skirts and dresses.

• If she's got a great body: as little as possible.

What Girls Said 0