Do you ever wear jeans to work?

obviously some workplaces allow it and others don't

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear jeans and a tshirt to work most days. My job itself [caregiving for the elderly, same duties as a CNA] is serious, but the setting is casual because I take care of her in her own home. I don't dress up at all obviously because occasional messes of whatever sort are an occupational hazard, and no one even sees what I'm wearing except her, but she's blind and wouldn't care what I was wearing anyway. I could wear scrubs to work and it would suit the job, but I haven't felt like investing in any in the two years I've been doing this. I just wear normal casual clothes.

What Girls Said 8

• I work with psycho-sexual people. Or psychopaths. We aren't allowed to wear anything that can cause harm or be used to choke someone by having it tossed down their throats. No jeans for us. Not even buttons. Tee shirts and leggings or skirts not zippers or buttons. No shoe laces and no hair elastics.

• Right now while I'm still in college I don't have a serious job so yes, it's actually kinda required. I work as a landscape assistant for a family friend so the sturdy materiel jeans are made from is perfect for my job. I don't mind unless it's a super hot day. Then I hate them because I'm sweating like crazy and they get all soggy.

• I have never worn jeans to any of the places I have worked at. I current job requires scrubs, but I wouldn't want to get blood, urine, and other fluids on my nice jeans.

• Yea about half the time. The only restriction I have at work is that I can't wear jeans and a T-shirt...

• I sometimes wear them on casual Friday, but they're not permitted any other day of the week.

• My job has us wear khaki pants, so no jeans allowed =(

• They won't let us.

• Like once a month on a Friday..

What Guys Said 2

• I used to work at a law firm and we were allowed to on Fridays. I just got transferred to one of their offices at the beach and they said I could wear them whenever I want.

• When I worked at my other job I was allowed to, my new one supposedly says you can but..I prefer to wear the correct uniform, Khakis and the shirt.