What's the best makeup to use?

I have pale skin and I can never find makeup light enough for my skin. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I extremely pale as well, but I haven't had trouble finding shades most Brands have ones called "porcelain" for fair skin. I use Color/Natural FX now (a little pricey) it has light shades so does Cover girl. Go to Shoppers Drug mart (not sure if you have those stores there) and ask them to help you they'll test a few on your skin and find the best match.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• L'Oreal tends to do a lot of pale tone make-up. It does darker tones too - but they often offer a lot in ivory/shell kind of colors. And their foundation is usually pretty good quality too.

• Buy MineralFusion liquid foundation, they have 3 options, I use the ":medium" one, I think yours would be the "Light" one but go to Whole Foods and try it on, you can buy it and use it and if you don't like it, return it.

• Use Loreal true match foundation, they have a ton of shades so you can find one pale enough (or go to Sephora and get yourself professionally matched). Nyx blush in Angel is very flattering for light skintones as is Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Loreal extra intense liquid eyeliner in brown, Loreal infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brule and Rimmel Brow pencil in Hazel.