Girls with tattoos and/or piercings?

do you like girls with tatts and piercings?.. how much is too much? and where do you think is the sexiest place to have them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel at ease talking to a girl with a piercing (it's akin to self mutilation IMHO), thus...

What Guys Said 10

• Don't find them sexy at all. This is subjective to the guy but I'm more attracted to natural girls. A fewpiercings onthe ear or belly button are OK but don't like them That much. Tattoos are a big no

• I'm not really into them. To me beautiful skin can't really be improved upon aesthetically, so why mar it? I don't mind if a girl has one or two small ones but it's not my preference.

• Tats are cool as long as they're not on the face lol.

As for piercings...i have a fetish for belly and tongue rings. Some guys say they're too slutty, but I like them! :)

• I like a girl with a few tattoo's, peircings not so much, I mean yuor ears ya sure, but getting snake bites and that bull ring thingy through the nose, I don't find that attractive.

• Well they can be sexy. Piercings can look very nice, and same with tats, but you can overdo it too. I know a girl whom has some piercings, and from the sounds of them, they'd look very nice.

• One or two is fine.

But sleeves - NO. Same with stretchers, they are effing hideous.

• For me, you can never have enough. Those girls make me melt :p

• No I don't like tats and holes. They are a turn off to me.

• Tattoos are nice to look at but I wouldn't want any on my girl

And piercings? Nothing extreme.

• Tattoos, no. I don't mind piercings as long as there aren't too many.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the style of tattoo. I love the cute small tattoo, not the big wild tattoos. On the back, back-neck, wrist of arm, the side waist are cool and popular. Find one professional tattoo place is better for safe. :)