So I think tongue rings are really hot. I love any guy with one. Is it any different with a guy that has one than it is with a guy who doesn't. When it comes to making out or pleasuring?

am into this guy with a tongue ring and I was offered to get with him but I am nervous about his tongue ring. When you are kissing is it any harder than a regular make out? If so what are some pointers to make sure I do it just right and don't get tongue tied?

Most Helpful Guy

• not many guys actually have one , mostly girls have been geting them I have noticed . so you won't run into many guys who have one . anyways if you like them I'm surprised you don't have one yourself yet

What Guys Said 2

• i got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago today and I have not noticed any difference while making out with it in. it does not seem to get in the way or anything and I think it just adds a little difference and fun to the makeout session

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend has one and so do i. its amazing I love that we both have them .i've never had them caught or anything and yes when he goes down on me! its amazing! I prefer it.