Guys what swim bottoms do you wear?

my guy friend said its common for guys to wear link

i don't find that at all attracting I don't care who you are

i like these link

ladies and gentlemen what do do you prefer

Most Helpful Guy

• The prior you linked looks more European in nature than American. The latter looks American.

Europeans are also known for wearing speedos as well. I prefer wearing the latter. I don't like having my junk smashed, I will note, that I've never worn those, but I have worn my friends jeans once..and that was uncomfortable to say the least.

• i live in germany so I know all to well that you mean just wanted to see what American guys veiws were :)

• Oh really? Do you mean aside from all the Muslims or did you mean in different regards?

• no I mean the area

What Guys Said 11

• I go to the water parks in the Orlando Florida area a lot and every time I see someone wearing the banana hammocks it is a European (going by accent/language), never an American.

I wear ones like in the second link.

• I usually wear basketball shorts to swim in.

I like the sporty (pun intended) look they have, and they look more sleek and unique than swim trunks with designs on them.

• Trunks that don't go down past the knee. I hate them too long and baggy. And I also hate the inner netting of the trunks too that seem to hold your balls in place.

• I prefer a thong.

Speedo if it's a more family friendly atmosphere.

The "American" style board shorts that go down past the knees, I don't even wear as outerwear.

• I think theyre nasty. I usually see euro people wearing them more. Personally I like boarding shorts like hurley, billabong, quicksilver etc. my bro wears ghe type you like the company is called vilebrequin but theyre extremely expensive.

• Boardshorts

• I wear the low rise boxer brief kind.

• board shorts

• I wear Thong underwear and swimwear

• link I wear these, but in a material called sharkskin that makes you faster. Course, I swim competitively, so I guess thay ain't your average swimwear.

• okay and what do you wear on average?

• I usually wear those. I meant that they weren't what your average person wears to swim

• Speedos. Those are used usually in competitive swim. You like regular boy short trunks. To each their own I suppose. I could do either and not really care what you think. I'm not dating you!

• well its not what I think its what you think that's why I asked ... I didn't mean to make you upset

• No, no one cares what other people on here think. It only matters what you think

• sorry ... I'm not like that

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a competitive swimmer so speedos on guys don't bother me in the slightest however most of the guys I see in speedos are in good shape because of the swimmig.

• What is the guy in the far right doing? O.O

I like them all. But guys tend to get weird over tight fitting swim trunks.

• The first link is the mandatory ones in swimming pools (at least where I live), so I guess they get used to it no matter of awkward it looks.

I also prefer the second one :)

• Board shorts are typical in the US if they don't swim competitively

I think(not sure) that in Europe the speedos are more common

I prefer board shorts on a normal guy and on swimmers th speedos because they have the body to pull it off ;)

• I like my guys as naked as possible, so speedos are a good approach. Thongs are better!

• ive only ever seen creepy old men wear speedos, most guys wear trunks

• i like the board shorts on guys

• Well, my boyfriend is from the UK and he's a professional swimmer which means he wears speedo's. I can really be OK with either of the styles, but I just love how those speedo trunks show off his manly physique.