Have you ever gotten something free because you're pretty?

My ex one time got a jet ski for however long she wants when it usually costs 90 an hr

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember something like that, because it was a very good memory.

I was browsing through stuff in a flea market, and I stopped at a seller that had a lot of strange key chains stuffed into a box. Once immediately caught my eye, and I looked up to the seller to ask how much it would cost. It was probably cheap, but I liked it anyway.

He said something close to "This is my gift to you, for you are such a lovely young lady".

I probably blushed and broke into a huge smile, thanked him profusely (both for the gift and the compliment). I'm not used to compliments, and I don't know what to say other than thank you ^^

He laughed and added "Keep that attitude, young lady, your smile is really beautiful".

He was old enough to be my grandfather.

The way he had complimented me out of nowhere and gave me the key chain, it really warms my heart whenever I think of it. It was a very kind move :)

It was a simple gesture from an unknown man. Nothing expensive, and it came from the heart.

I still keep that key chain with me :)

What Girls Said 25

• Yeah, It's pretty funny though. when I'm at work I often leave for a few to grab a blended coffee at a near by scooters (coffee house) and this guy will always give me free drinks, muffins and all that. He doesn't give anyone else I work with free stuff, not even discounts. I thought he did so I casually brought up when a co-worker when to grab drinks that it was cool how he gave out free drinks and he and everyone else stopped and started complaining that they never get anything free let alone discounts. It's a small thing but it's funny because I've made a point of letting him know casuallly that I wasn't sinlge. but I still get free food and drinks

• that reminds me of the movie "the hot chick" where rachel mcadams gets free food...

lol

and no I have never gotten anything "free" like that just for being pretty. Maybe some times at a club or a bar some random guy or a guy friend who liked me probably bought me some drinks, but that is all

• I can finally say yes! I was buying a pair of heels and the guy who worked there had already remarked upon my height and flirted a bit (I'm 5'10" and I was wearing heels already). When I went to pay he's like "Oh, really high ones, good!" and I said they were for my birthday weekend. He looked all contemplative and said, "go get another pair". I laughed and thought he was joking. He's like "No, I'm serious". And I just said, 'Thank you, but that's alright". Then he went and chose another pair that were gorgeeouuss and he put them in the bag, not exactly letting me have a say in the matter. He's like, "come back on your birthday and I'll shout you another pair". I didn't, but he put me in a happy mood :D

• I get a free Icey every time I go into this family owned business in my town, because the owner's son has a crush on me.

My dad will send me into the parts store here to get something free if it is less than 5 dollars, mainly because the guys that work there are suckers for young ladies lol.

^These 2 things are local.

Umm as far as going somewhere else and getting something free, when I went to Myrtle Beach, SC, there were a lot of vendors there and this one guy gave me 3 free shirts and a necklace. He said I was as sweet as honey and thought I deserved a nice gift for taking the time just to look at the stuff he had lol. He was a nice guy :)

• some times not always there's this ice cream shop in the mall that I shop to with friends and when ever I would get an ice cream I would say how much do I owe you and the guy would say it's on the house hehe! lol that's only happened like three times I don't say it all the time like that is so mean haha!

• I have gotten quite a few free things because I am attractive. I've gotten free meals at drive throughs, free food at a diner, free coffee/ pastry at Starbucks, free alcohol, and I've gotten out of a police ticket before. I did not try and get all of these things for free, it just happened.

• Yeah I got a free muffin at starbucks once but I think the guy was just being nice :D

• haha, yeah, I have. nothing like a jet ski, that's really cool, but I get like free drinks, free ice cream, free coffee, and I get out of speeding tickets.

but doesn't that happen to every girl?

• Here and there.

The biggest thing I've gotten (but wasn't free) was a speeding ticket reduced down to 80$ for going 86 in a 60 zone.

• yup.. every now and then I'll get a coke from this pub I go to and he'll give it to me free of charge :)

• Nope, can't say that's ever happened to me.

• Yeah, in the form of a lot of free drinks and food.

• I get free stuff all the time...but I think it's mainly because I flirt with all the cute guys at the resturants :P

• food lol. whenever I travel abroad I get free things (clothes, food, bags touristy things) at the market I don't know if that has anything to do with how I look tho

• Nope.

• No I've never gotten anything for free except for meals and drinks from guys who were interested in me.

• Yeah this guy I dated for like one week in the past bought me $200 Coach boots. But they were ugly and I returned them.

• no I don't remmeber getting any thing ;)

• i got free coffee and the cashier spared me some change, but that was some time ago

• oh, and I don't consider myself to be a looker...i think every girl gets these advantages, ugly or pretty because guys aren't picky

• No :( haha

But my sister does...lucky biatch :D

• the coffee stand guy gave me a free donut

• i got a bunny and 2 ducklings one time, a guy I dated was a club owner I worked for him for a while and got different things from people he knew. expensive artwork which was my favorite :)

• Nothing free, though the cook at my university's cafeteria once called out to me that I "shouldn't have to wait in line" and encouraged me to cut to the front. I didn't, because it wouldn't have been fair to the people in line ahead of me-- I think I'd feel really guilty about accepting free stuff in general. :P

• Free ice cream from DQ

• yeah I got a free slushy and a taquito at 7 eleven it's not like I didn't have the money to pay cause I did but he's like no no it's alright. I honestly think it's a good and bad thing I mean who doesn't like getting stuff for free just for the simple reason of being pretty but then again I f***in hate it cause I have the money to pay it dude don't give the special treatment because I'm pretty I don't know that's just my take on it I'm independent and I like to do stuff my self :)

What Guys Said 8

• Well, going by the question, I've gotten free stuff from girls before, but I don't know if it was based off of looks. I'm pretty general with that stuff and I always figure they're just being nice.

• Because I'm just handsome? No. But I am handsome and a pretty awesome guy? Yes!

• got a free hotdog once from a girl.

• yup all the time

• Hell no :(

At least not that I know of or not because I looked a certain way

• Yep. Lol.

• nope ;p

• Yes, when I go to bars, people that I don't know usually will send free drinks over to me. I recently visited Chi-town for on a business trip and this beautiful blond with pretty grey eyes wanted to sleep with me(I didn't because I'm in love with my girl and we would have gotten fired if the hotel security camera caught us). Before my promotion, I've gotten tons of help from the girls at work while my male co-workers didn't, invitations that many guys would give their arms and legs to have, and I've received gifts.