Is it possible to be so unattractive that you can't meet one member of the opposite gender in life interested?

Is it really possible to be so ugly and unattractive that you can't even meet one member of the opposite gender who finds you attractive your whole life? Well that's not really possible when it comes to girls because no matter how unattractive a girl can be, she'll still have few guys in life lined up to go out with her. But there tend to be guys that are seen so unattractive by girls with also not having attractive amount of money that girls just reject them their whole lives or not approach them. My dad has a friend in his 60's who's a foreigner that's unmarried and never had a woman. Always been rejected. Makes money but uses it mostly to give to all the poor in his village back at his home country. Personally I'm almost 25 and for over 16 years ever since I was 8 and a half I tried and wanted to get a girl and still haven't even kissed one yet, forget being a virgin. I haven't met one girl that has been attracted to me. Just straight rejections.

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely is possible, and it does happen for women. I am 27 years old and I've never been in a relationship and everyone tells me I am extremely ugly. I work out, and I dress pretty and I wear makeup but I am still extremely hideous looking. I've been rejected by every single man I've ever been interested in. And I have never gone outside my league. I am unattractive to both attractive and unattractive males. Even my own mother tells me I am ugly. I look like a man. I have a womans body with a mans face.

What Girls Said 2

• There's a lot more about meeting people than looks, such as where you meet these people, how you meet them (online, in the mall, through friends) and how much interaction you've had with them. The other thing is that desperation scares people, boys and girls, it'll make it easier finding someone if you're happy being single. People are generally more attracted to people who are happy with their lives and are self-assured.

• It's possible, but not probable. One person's unattraction could be another's attraction (if that makes sense?). Looks aren't everything, some people have such amazing personalities that people can't help but like them. You're only 24/25, you still have plenty of time. You don't always have to pick up girls at clubs and parties, you can meet them in all sorts of places... even online.

What Guys Said 2

• It is possible, but then again, go to Walmart or watch the day time TV shows. There are a lot of ugly people who still manage to get partners.

• "no matter how unattractive a girl can be, she'll still have few guys in life lined up to go out with her."

Definintely not true.

'just reject them their whole lives or not approach them"

Girls rarely approach guys. Hardly ever. If you're being constantly rejected, then there's a problem with your approach. Perhaps your standards are too high.