Guys, what do you consider the perfect body type for a girl?

Would you rather have her be skinny, or chubby?

Tall or short?

Slim or on the heavy side?

Let me know!

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Short, slim, small breasts, but a bit of an ass.

I like other types too, but there you go.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I've always liked my girls short and thick, but not too thick, curves are a great thing, and its just not my preference to date taller girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • This. link

2|0
    2|0
  • For height I wouldn't really be fussy, I mean if she's tiny or the same size or even a little taller than me I wouldn't care, for weight I like a girl to be anything that's not fat, as long as she isn't fat I don't care. I do like when a girl isn't skinny, but isn't chubby, just a moderate sized body and good proportions. I wouldn't worry too much about this, you'll find guys on here have seemingly unrealistic approaches to women so just be happy being yourself

2|0
    0|0
  • girls like you ;-)

1|0
    1|0
  • Dude, skinny but not too skinny, slim...and ( drum rolls) differently a little tall oooooooooooooooh-right :)

3|0
    0|0
  • I like girls to be thin, but not skinny. I like girls to have curves, but to not be fat. Nice full bodied woman that are not overweight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hour glass. I like girls to be skinny, but still have curves in the right places.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • not too skinny , tall and good looking! - 36-24-36 .

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well, I know I'm a girl

but I would say the perfect body in my opinion is someone like kim kardashian.

a small waist, much wider hips, a big ass, and a nice handful of boobs to match as well.

not a size 0 but not fat either.

1|0
    0|0