Do girls love men with hair on their chest, or without?

do girls love men, with hair in their chest, or with out?

in other words is it OK with girls, if their boyfriend or husband have hair in their chest ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer very little or without...but that's just what I like visually. Realistically it wouldn't matter if there was more hair than my preference there. And I think most girls do in fact like hairy chests better than non...so don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 11

• Preferably no hair but a little is not going to make me dislike him or anything that crazy.

• Sure, I like it.

• Without. I'd ask my boyfriend/husband to wax it off.

• I prefer without but then again I'm a swimmer so that's what I'm used to seeing on guys.

• I think it is natural to have it, especially for men. So yes I like it

• he should have chest hair!

• Without is always better.

• I don't like it...

• really doesn't matter, although it would be nice to have something to run my fingers though ;)

• No, I don't personally. Mostly because I think its unfair that women have to be hairless while men can just do whatever. But also because I just don't like too much body hair.

Some is okay, but not on the chest. like hairy legs, happy trail, is okay. (happy trail is really sexy on the right kind of guy actually) Some girls like that though. My friend loves hairy chests lol

• without

it's okay

What Guys Said 0