What type of style do you like in the opposite gender?

Do you have any style preferences on the opposite gender? Doesn't just have to be about clothes, it could be about the hairstyle, makeup (with or without, light or heavy), piercings, tattoos, and pretty much anything related to physical appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically anything Anti-pop for me. Pop styles overwhelm with indifference and non-expression.

Artsy grabs my attention pretty well. Something bold and unique. Colorful and girly.

If you can pull it off, a bit of androgyny can be really hot as well.

In terms of makeup, it can look good, but I think it's more attractive for her to want to clean up and enrich her skin than to cover it up.

Tattoos can be really sexy if they're non-aggressive and have significant thought put into them. Something like vines on her back would blow my mind.

To me, the fewer piercings, the better.

In terms of clothing, the priority should be on your expression, not current trends or styles. Your clothing is your first impression, and tells a lot about your personality rather that's politically-correct or not.

Though I like pants and all, I find it to be a shame that skirts really aren't that common. Long, short, or anything between. They can be a very unique form of clothing.

Same with basically any kind of soft or light clothing.

Oh, and I just remembered one incredibly attractive setup. Yoga. Yoga pants, Yoga tank tops, bare feet.

IDK. I could go on, which I guess is strange for a guy.

• I have to disagree with you on the yoga pants. I'm tired of seeing them. Too many girls wear them because they are more "forgiving" than jeans.

What Guys Said 10

• clothes: I don't really notice, so long as she's not too high matainance

hair: I prefer long hair, but straight or curly makes little difference

makeup: light, although some girls look hot with heavy eyeliner

tattoos: none

piercings: not a huge fan, although basic earrings and a navel stud are fine

• I like punk, or scene in a girl. I do not like the attitude that frequently accompanies punk though. I appreciate the sentiments of hippies but they are usually too undereducated for me.

• I think most girls are pretty but if I had to pick I would pick either very girlie but

I also love the librarian look :)

I don't care about makeup as long as she's comfortable with it and knows how to apply it

and she mixes it up a bit. Doesn't always wear the same amount/style

No tattoos

No extreme piercings

Don't care about hair as long as its not crazy

• I won't go in deep details but when girls dress very girlie it just drives me crazy.. in a good way!

• i like them to wear colorful patterned socks.

• Nothing over the top. No bright colors. Nothing too revealing. Not tons of tattoos or piercings. No shaved head and no crazy colors in the hair.

• Like most guys...natural & windblown...gawd that's sexy...O.O

• I like smooth, straight hair, soft skin, pearly white teeth, and curves. Nothing gets my attention like a good pair of jeans. I really like the kind that flares out at the knee. Sevens, Silver tab, True Religion, etc. If a girl can rock those, she'll be turning my head.

Other than that, good personal hygiene, tasteful makeup (ruby red lipstick and eyeliner are nice), and the right personality will win me over.

• The preppy kind of look, I guess. Light make up, no tattoos, just pierced ears preferably but some leeway on that, Medium or long hair with no particular style in mind. A bob looks really good on some girls.

It would be cool if a girl wore like 50s clothing. The blouse with the conservative skirt and her hair is a ponytail wrapped in a ribbon. That looks really good to me.

• Hairstyle: medium or long hair. Can be straight or curly.

Makeup: light makeup

Only ear piercings

No tattoos

Girly clothing, lots of skirts and dresses

• What's your style?

What Girls Said 7

• I like guys with long long hair that is naturally straight or wavy. Not the hair straightener made it straight type of hair. As for clothes, I like jeans on a guy, especially skinny jeans but not the type that are super skin tight. You get skinny jeans for men that are much more "loose" but still stay relatively skinny. Like these

link

For shirts and shoes. I don't mind. I like cardigans on guys though. They're pretty hot. As long as he dresses a bit more smart when we go to some fancy dinner it's all good. As far as piercings and tattoo's go, I don't really like them. Tattoos especially as they're permanent. No make-up please, so no eyeliner.. I used to date a guy who wore black nail polish and it was always done messily. That put me off nail polish on guys forever.

• I like a guy that is clean shaven and well groomed.

-A suit and a tie (is very attractive to me) it makes guys look very handsome.

-I love a guy that dresses in comfortable casual wear.

-I love a guy that wears a dress shirt and jeans.

-Basically a guy that looks as if he takes pride in the way that he looks.

• I mostly like guys who look kind of youthful but strong and athletic.. and who wear clothes that are easy to move in. And absolutely not overdressed, but also not sloppy.

Black with some other colors is great :)

But I guess you wanted to hear a guys opinion hmm

• Answers from girls and guys are welcome.:)

• Artsy type.. Because I kinda am myself. I love tattoos and piercings as well :D

Though that seems to come with it.. Haha

• i like short hair.

• very classic mature sophisticated.

i love suits, button downs. no long hair, tattoos, makeup, etc

• No tattoos. Piercings aren't bad, but preferably none.

No tracksuits, or scruffy clothes, but they can't make too much effort. It's difficult to explain.

So long as they don't look like they don't look after themselves and they don't look like they're a fashion victim, then it's okay.