"If You've Got It, Flaunt It"- What do you think of this saying?

I notice people saying this a lot lately. Do you agree with that saying?

I have a nice body by most people's standards. Think Victoria Secret lingerie model, but I actually dress rather conservatively. I don't show my tummy, cleavage, or a ton of leg and I do not wear bikinis.

Girls notice my body type and tell me I should flaunt it and they would flaunt their body if it were like mine.

Girls that have a nice body and flaunt it around, how does it make you feel when you're exposed in front of guys and elders? I'm asking because many girls seem to love it but it makes me feel disgusted and disgusting.

Guys, how do you think of girls with "sexy" bodies being covered?

1. Display (something) ostentatiously, esp. in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.

2. Dress or behave in a sexually provocative way.

That's the definition I was going by when I heard someone use the word. Didn't know it meant something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I greatly prefer a more conservatively dressed girl. Modesty is endearing.

What Guys Said 4

• It wouldn't bother me if I were dating her, but she might not get my attention in the first place if she dresses too conservatively.

• Everyone is different. Some people flaunt it and some do not. As to if you should, that is your choice to make.

• Flaunting is as subjective term

Go by what you believe. Not what anyone else believes

• and what would be your personal opinion on the topic?

• If you're gonna do it, do it tastefully and go little by little so you don't mess up because if you show too much when you don't really show much then more and more people will talk (bc people need a reason to talk) it's like if there is a quiet person who never talks and they speak; everyone gasps but at the same time think before you wear it

but if you feel disgusted by doing it then don't do it.

Good Luck Miss

• If you feel uncomfortable revealing that much then don't fall into peer pressure

I respect a girl more if she's covered

What Girls Said 2

• "Flaunting" doesn't mean dressing 'trashy." Flaunting can be wearing curve hugging dresses, jeans and shorts or showing small amounts of cleavage or knowing it's OK to show arms and/or cleavage but not legs or legs but not cleavage and/or arms.

• it means that you need to emphasize your attributes and make them pop more.