Do you like bangs on a girl?

I have a longish face and I'm thinking of getting bangs.

• Straight / fringe bangs
  • Sideswept bangs
  • No bangs

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a bleep what guys like! You're not their barbie doll. If you want bangs, go for it :)

• thanks for ba :) Don't ever choose not to express yourself and be a free spirit for the sake of getting someone else's approval. Life is too short for that.

• no problem :) very true!

What Guys Said 4

• As with any girl you have to pick a hairstyle that fits you face shape. I wouldn't call myself an expert on what works best with what but some women just wear certain styles better.

• Depends on the girl.

• I like both. I should have included an answer for both. I think both are cute.

• yeah I think its sexy. check out my question link

What Girls Said 8

• Heres some examples to help a little

side swept: link

fringe: link

straight: link

• I have a size fringe because my forehead is big. At least I think it's big. I like my fringe but it depends on the type of face and fringe the person is going for I'm not a big fan of the straight bob cut front fringe. It's the worst when trying to pin hair back.

• I think side-swept are the best way to go. They're a good test to see if you like it or not and if you love the bangs look you can go back later and get some.

• in my opinion, I think sideswept bangs are adorable but I'm not a fan of straight bangs

• I just hate bangs...the side ones are better on girls..but I prefer to see no bangs.

• The straight across the forehead bangs only work if your forehead is long.

• Is your chin pointy?

Straight bangs usually only go with heart and oval shaped faces, better with heart.

Side is good for any but still better if it's pointy.

If your hair is thin, having straight bangs are really nice if you can keep them in place, this goes well with the rest of your hair being one length and straight.

If you like low maintenance I wouldn't recommend bangs unless your hair is somewhat thick and heavy.

• I have thick, beachy wave type hair. I don't have a pointy chin though. my face is somewhere between oval shaped and rectangle shaped... I just feel like my forehead it too big :P

• If you're not sure which one to get, just get side swept, you can't really go wrong with that... unless you have oily skin, then bangs are a no no lol.

• Word of advice it takes forever to grow them back out I been at it for a year now