Guys: What do you think of girls with Tattoos on thier lower backs?

So the lower back tattoo aka tramp stamp.. Some guys say they are for sluts, others say they're hot.

I don't have one myself but I just want to get opinions outside of my circle of friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tattoos. The 'tramp stamp', is a something like a tribal design, or another overdone tattoo. If you get a unique tattoo that looks like you actually put thought into it, that's not so bad. It sucks that the 'tramp stamp' girls made it hard for the other girls who genuinely like tattoos and aren't doing it just to be trendy.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think they're attractive at all. I've always seen it as a sign that a girl was trying to show off her body and draw attention down to her ass. They're very rarely unique and come off as very trendy. Since the trend seemed to have started with slutty girls, it's mostly natural to presume that other girls getting the same designs in the same place are simply following that trend. I know a lot of guys who will immediately see that as a sign that the girl is loose and not classy, just as a first impression. Some guys like that, other guys don't.

• Depends on the design. If it's unique, it can look good. It also depends on how often it gets exposed. I've seen girls with rather short shirts and low rider jeans with back tattoos. That doesn't look so good. In an more intimiate setting, it would look better.

• Trashy.

Yesterday's trend.

Trouble is, it's a permanent trend. If you get a trendy hairstyle that you think looks terrible, your hair will grow out. You can change the style.

But with a tattoo? Not so easy to change.

• I think they are hot - as long as its a sexy design. Never understood why it was labeled Tramp Stamp

What Girls Said 0