Guys do you shave your underarm hair?

My boyfriend shaves his underarm hair and he is not a swimmer is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, definitely not. That seems WAY metrosexual to me. Plus, my girlfriend wouldn't like it either; as she's told me, SHE wants to be the "smooth one" in the relationship and likes "manly" stuff like hair and beard stubble.

• Ya I agree but my boyfriend didn't even ask he just went and shaved it all off and I was like that's odd.

• yeah, a bunch of boys getting way too metro with saving all their body hair, using lotions every day, wearing tight jeans, etc. I guess the next step for them is make up.

• Haha your right I hate those tight jeans on men

What Guys Said 12

• Most people who do that also like to fart in the bathtub and eat the bubbles. Just sayin.

• I do but don't care for the aesthetics of it at all. I just do it for hygiene reasons because when I do support it doesn't smell at all

• I have trimmed it once or twice a year.

• i've never shaved mine, but I'm probably not too normal anyway.

• Dont say that be nice to yourself :)

• i trim my underarm hair, I don't shave it off

• No I don't shave that, I trim it.

Reason is I don't like stray hairs sticking out of my t shirts, they do get long.

• not normal. Tried it once when bored, hurt like hell when it grew back.

Keeping it somewhat trim is good manners though, just like with...the other place.

• Nope, I've never paid it much attention. It's there. Not much of it, but I'd never cut/trim it. I don't see the reason to

• nope. but that's nothing weird tho.

• yes I shave mine because nobody wants to see a wool sweater growing under your arm

• Does your girlfriend like it that way?

• she does not care.. but I like it because it also keeps deodorant from feeling like you rubbed your armpit down with cream cheese all day

• I used to. Haven't been lately. If I do, it's my decision, not a girls.

• That depends on what the girl wants.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not weird. Maybe he likes being clean, or his hair could trap bad odor. Does he shave other body parts?