Does anyone else know what it feels like to be ugly and undesired?

I''ll be 24 in a week and iv never kissed a girl. Iv been turned down so many times. And iv heard girls say I look like a toad. Does anyone else know the pain of knowing you'll never feel a womans warmth and love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen MANY of these so-called 'ugly' people who have had it rough at some point in their life, and have been alone for a while, going into their 20s or more without ever having someone to love.

I am never surprised though when I see these same people finding love and surrounded by awesome friends. These so-called 'ugly' people make up for it in personality. When you see them, you think, "eh, not interested." But when you MEET them, you think "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS PERSON." and suddenly, they become beautiful or handsome in an amazing way. They never mope around thinking "I'll never find love" and they hardly ever get depressed. They're always happy and trying to make new friends. They're also some of the nicest people around. I knew a guy who was getting desperate for love..had lots of friends, but had this defeated attitude about finding a girl, and to this day, I haven't seen him with a girl, but I know if he'd quit wallowing in saddness, he'd get one in a heartbeat.

• I'm sorry but whoever believes this ^ non sense must of been, dropped on the head. Women can careless how sweet or what kind of personality a guy has. At the end of the day it all comes down to looks, looks looks, and income.

• That's your own closed minded call. Probably from being dropped on the head as a baby (Don't dish it if you can't take it)

I'm speaking from experience, which you so obviously have none of. My sister tells me the same bullsh*t, looks and income "OH YOU NEED TO MARRY A RICH MAN, BLAH BLAH" But at the end of the day, I'm much happier with my man because he's true to me and himself, though he's broke and not the best looking guy (So what?). You sound remarkably like my closed minded sister.

What Girls Said 6

• No matter what you say or do in life, no matter what you look like, there will always be those that talk crap about you. You have to have pride in yourself.

I know it may seem like you are down on your luck but there is hope for you. Don't let others crush your spirit. You will find a woman's warm and love you just have to continue having patience. Sometimes the things we want don't always come as quickly as we would like.

• Geez toad seems a bit harsh

• yes.

• Yep, welcome to my life. I've been called ugly nearly every day since 4th grade. I've never been asked out by a guy and every guy I have ever asked out has turned me down. The only reason I even have a boyfriend is because I pursued the same guy for two years. And even though I have a boyfriend he is always flirting with other girls and can't bear to look at my face when we have sex.

• Oooh, See it's guys like this that always seem to be getting the short straw in life make me kind of angry to heard the girls compare you to a toad, I'm so sorry for my gender for all they know.. Princess and the frog.

• Get a high paying job to pay for hookers. Problem solved.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude I'll be 27 in July and never kissed a girl. But hey I'm too fat and ugly to get a GF. Women look at me and run in the other direction. Its happened to me a few times and I never even said or did anything.

• i'm 24 and still single, never had a girlfriend, always been single

• you'v never felt a boob or been to a strip club?

• Been there.