Blonde vs. Brunette Which is the more attractive hair color?

Blond or Brunette? And why do you find one hair color more attractive than the other?

• Blonde
  • Brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• usually brunette for me, but there are some hot blondes too.

What Guys Said 14

• I like both but if I were to chose one I would say Brunette too. But Scarlett or any kind of red or dark orange hair drives me nuts!

• I will like brunette more. But in my country girls only have black hair so there is not much of a choice for me.

• Neither, look girl it doesn't matter your hair's color, brunette or blond, it depends how your face looks, and which color will suit better with your face, and make you look more cute/sexy. Anyway my girlfriend is brunette.

• I prefer brunettes but I think it's a little unfair to say one hair color is more attractive than another... It's just a preference thing for the most part.

• I said B but I like redheads more

• It's blonde.

But saying that now is almost like a taboo - honestly saying that you like blondes more while there are brunettes around is almost like saying that there is no god in a church service.

• Not sure why but I always liked Brunettes more. Dated plenty of blondes but liked the dark haired ones better.

• No. Hair color doesn't matter.

• Brunettes are my favorite. I like the contrast between the skin tone and hair color. The contrast makes the skin and hair standout more. Brunettes eyes tend to show more than blondes, also.

• I honestly don't have a preference of hair color. It all depends on the person underneath the hair. Although, it seems that I always end up liking blondes more.

• Neither.

• i don't really have a preference

• For this poll brunette, but redheads are the best.

• Does brunette include jet black? That one is my favorite

What Girls Said 5

• Both personally,...if I had to choose,..hmm Brunettes! :D

• Brunette, but in all honesty, I think fiery red head(on guys) and jet black hair (on girls) is the absolute best. Black hair is so gorgeous and reflects light so well and is just beautiful whether curly or straight.

• blonde! my parents are blond, Iam blond and my Boyfriend is blond too.

• Bloooondeeeee :P

• brunette - it stands out