Ladies: Where would you have your dream wedding?

Ladies: Where would you have your dream wedding? What color would you wear? What color will your bridesmaid wear? What hairstyle would you wear? Who would walk you down the aisle and where would your reception be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well whenever I have thought about my wedding, I've always liked the idea of something small and personal. Maybe in a greenhouse or something, where there's lots of light, and flowers, and the atmosphere is really warm and inviting. Maybe have a bunch of little white lights strung up everywhere... I would just like to have a whole bunch of friends and family, and really make it a celebration. That's the bottom line. I'm a pretty low key, low maintenance kind of person. Not really into making big productions out of things. I would just like everyone to enjoy themselves. Dress and colors and stuff all depends on the people involved and the fiancé. I would really want to make sure that my fiancé got a lot of say in the whole thing. I don't believe that a wedding is all about the bride. It's not about the "party". It's about the celebration. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• If I were a women, I would get married at the bank, because lets face it after marriage its all

down hill.

• you are pretty funny

• I love men, I hate men like you. Surely that doesn't apply to all women you idiot.

• Admit to what? I'm 21 years old and I'm a pre-med major. I don't have much to prove accept my gpa at this point in my life. You sound like you have a deeper issue here and I'll appreciate if you wouldn't attack me and go sleep with a prostitute. You women hater.

• My parents got married near the arctic circle out in the middle of nowhere in the mountains on a hiking trip. My Mom's wedding dress was an olive green rain poncho.

What Girls Said 13

• in a church, ivory dress or some form of off white.. bridesmaids would wear the color mermaid from davids bridal... my hairstyle would probably be some fancy updo with braids or curls idk.. my daddy would walk me down and my reception would be somewhere with lots of windows that overlooked water or something :) or just a big ballroom sort of thing :D

• maybe in Barbados, or somewhere neat like paris or something. I use to want a whole princess thing... but now something exotic would be lovely. I'd wear classic white... and maybe have a intimate gathering... not over the top.. maybe get Elton John to perform? (okay now that is a dream wedding.)

• Where would you have your dream wedding?

Idk but I want an outside wedding. Preferably in the mountains.

What color would you wear?

White of course!

What color will your bridesmaid wear?

I don't know...probably purple since it's my favorite color

What hairstyle would you wear?

I would wear my hair down and curled. or maybe in a half updo.

Who would walk you down the aisle and where would your reception be?

My dad would walk me down the aisle of course. And I don't know abou the reception, just at some really cool place

• i get overwhelmed in social settings when there's too many people, and I kinda dislike entertaining/hosting people...i get so exhausted. so I've always thought that if I were to get married, I'd elope with my fiance to a totally random place like papua new guinea and get married there. just the 2 of us.

• I think you got your head in the clouds there.

Not gonna have a wedding, though I might get married. Cause I don't like being the center of something. :)

• Umm...sweety how do I have my head in the clouds? All I did was ask a question.

• All I know is that I want a unique type of wedding, So something like the beach, mountains. I don't think I would get married in a church unless my husband to be insisted.

• Maledives at the beach

• What would be pretty sick in my mind is a theme like "lasers"

Have the thing in a huge cavern-like area and everyone when they show up is strapped with a laser gun. Everyone runs wild, has fun shooting each other and then we can have little microphones attached so we can do vows as we shoot. Casual wear. Whatever hairstyle I have at the time. No aisle. No bridesmaids. Reception at a hotel. Rent a hall, then do the cake, alcohol, and the whole thing.

• Well since I'm Catholic. I would have my wedding at a church and then maybe the reception at my house or a big open area around town. I would wear white, bridesmaids will wear either baby blue or pink. I don't know what hairstyle. My dad would walk me down the aisle.

• A beach on the coast of Australia. White probably. A nice, light shade of green. I have no idea, down maybe. I guess my dad. Somewhere cool.

• all I know is I would really like to have it outside and in the summer. :) but that's a preference, as long as its the right guy then anything goes.. I'm willing to compromise

• I'll be lucky enough if I can find a guy who's not a total selfish pig to spend the rest of my life with that I don't even care what my wedding is like as long as he gives me his future.

• someone's backyard, nice and homey, lots of strings of lights, plenty of beautiful plants. wear white, bridesmaids - don't care, hair, hmm sensual, natural I guess, no one would walk with me, reception also at the house. nothing extravagant, it would be more about having fun with family and friends, just another party like any other on random holidays. I don't need to prove or show off anything, I am not one of those princesses that needs to go crazy, it will undoubtably be a great day but it's not about me, its about all of us having fun together. the reception and the tons of laughs will be the highlight not the ceremony