What is an "Inner Thigh Gap"

I was talking to my brother about women and weight loss and he said (and I quote) "if she has an inner thigh gap, that's a bonus!" and I'm not entirely sure what the devil that means or what significance it has to women. Apparently I have one, but I don't know what it is.

Guys, what is this and why do some teenage guys find it important?

Most Helpful Guy

• link

It's something that FAR more girls care/worry about than guys, but obviously it's a trait that a few guys happen to like.

Most often, only naturally skinny girls have this, but occasionally some average or even slightly heavier girls can have it; it's just a random thing that some have and others don't.

What Guys Said 2

• 3|1
  • It's not important. It just looks good.

What Girls Said 7

• when you put your feet together,your thighs don't touch at all,and if you put your knees together-you have that triangle/heart shaped gap at the top of your thighs. it's important cause being skinny is ''important''. your brother likes skinny girls-nothing wrong with that,a lot of guys do.

• Heres a tip...dont listen to your brother...for your own sake. And why is there a question every week about this?!?! Anyway,the gap means the girl is really thin so her thighs almost don't touch...in other words,she is a bag of bones.

• i have one but guys don't really base girls on having it or not... its juse has to do with your shape

• that's grossly skinny, I'm sorry but I got some meat in my bones .

• When a girl puts her legs together and has space in between them. He likes thin girls because you have to be skinny to have that.

• 0|0
  • It's a status symbol to have a remarkably skinny girlfriend. But a guy who is worth dating won't pick girls strictly by ranking their BMI x cup size. Inner thigh gap = six pack. It looks cool, but at the end of the day, doesn't add that much to the actual relationship.