What's wrong with curly hair?

Browsing through the questions on here it doesn't seem like many guys like curly hair. It's okay if you say you don't like it but why don't you like it? I would like to know the reason behind it.

It just short curly hair you don't like or you also don't like long luscious curls like this? link

Most Helpful Guy

• There's NOTHING wrong with curly hair. At least, not from most guys' perpective. I think girls don't like it as much because it can be a little harder to work with and change styles sometimes, but guys don't really care about that stuff.

Remember: guys like VARIATION. We like the things that are different from one girl to the next. If everyone looked the same, it would be boring.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like wavy hair that much. Like the kind that grows on my head.

I like straight hair best.

Second favorite is actually tight curls - I prefer that to wavy.

• I think your hair is very attractive. Curly hair is as attractive as straight hair if not more so. As long as you trim down below!

• I like it but it could be cut to be a bit shorter. Really depends on the guys cause some like straight hair while others like curly hair. Unless you can change it up where it's curly one day and straight the next day.

What Girls Said 2

• They like to run their fingers through girls hair and you can't necessarily do it smoothly through curly hair

Also, most girls straighten their hair, so straight hair is the norm where as the girls who just so happen to wear their hair curly are raggedy and generally less attractive

The ones who do like curly hair like the Taylor Swift like curls. The ones where you STRAIGHTEN your hair beforehand, THEN curl it. Naturally curly hair is typically frizzy and looks out of control

And they don't hate it, but it's the least preferred.

• It just depends on the guy. My boyfriend loves my hair, and hates when I straighten it. I have short curly hair.