Girls, short and tight or long and loose?

When it comes to clothes that you wear, which do you prefer. I know it depends on where you're going to be and the event that's going on but..in general what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• it really does depend. I like both, but I have to be careful with long things. usually my shorts and skirts and dresses need to be much shorter on me than where someone taller would need their clothes to fall. I'm not even that short, I'm 5'3 but it makes a lot of difference in the place that clothes chop up my figure. the shorts have to be short, as do the skirts and such. I like long maxi dresses but I don't wear them much because again, I feel my height makes it look weird.

now, I like long things like jeans and pants. I love them. I like loose and tight equally, somewhere in the middle is nice. I don't really wear things that are so tight that I look ridiculous. also my boobs are huge so a balance is essential too loose in certain things can make me look frumpy and bigger than I am and too tight makes my t*ts spill out more than they already do.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the item. But generally, form-fitting but not tight, belly covered, maybe show some cleavage or leg but not usually at the same time unless it's really hot outside.

• depends.

during the day, I like to wear loose tshirts (more like college tshirts rather than tight hollister tshirts), and soffes or sports shorts and flip flops

at night, when I'm going out dancing or something, I like short and tight, like a tight black dress and heels.

but in general, if I'm lounging around or have nobody to impress, I'll wear sports shorts or sweatpants and tshirts versus yoga pants and tank tops

• Long and loose.

I'm tall and I like flowy things.

• Most of my clothes are tight and very form fitting.I don't wear dresses or skirts.So mainly pants and tshirts and everything is tight.Reminds me to stay in shape. :)

• Uhh, short and tight.

A loose top would be the only thing that would look decent on me being that it's loose.

• I like a mixture, like I will wear and tight mini skirt with a loose sweater tucked in or a tight top tucked into a loose more flowy skirt.

• Short and loose. I'm an innovator.

• In general short and tight, but I also like long and loose.

What Guys Said 0