Hey girls, what do you think is a good summer look for a guy?

Please describe what you like for outfits on a guy or provide a link just curious what chicks dig.

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.

Well, I like whites and light colors on guys in the summer such as pastels. Tanks are good and tees as long as you don't look like a store billboard with labels such as "HCO" or "American Eagler87." Witty tees are always good. :P

Linen fabrics are great. Try to stay away from heavy materials like suede or leather.

Really whatever you're comfortable in should be fine as long as you dress yourself properly, make sure everything fits.

Please no baggy tees or pants.

Pretty much anything from the following should suffice... :]

Gabriel Wulf: link

Adam G: link

Christoph: link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Cargo shorts (make sure they're not too short...right past the knee is a good length)

T-shirt (preferably white or a lighter color)

Flip-flops with a thicker strap (make sure they don't look like girl's flip-flops)

and Sunglasses

This look is usually a good way to go. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscle shirt , jeans.

T shirt , shorts, shades, hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • shirt and cargo shorts or other shorts...

although not shorts that are too short... because that's a little disturbing.

Sunglasses are cool...

no crocs.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, Plaid. I love a guy who wears plaid and black skinny jeans with a beanie and Vans shoes...but I know that's not really practical for summer.

in the summer, I love guys in basketball shorts, a tshirt, and maybe wearing a fitted flatop hat(:

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirt and jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and tee. Best choice:-)

1|0
    0|0
  • no surfer/beiber haircut

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0