How tall do you like your guys?

For girls-

How much does height matter in a relationship.

I ask because I am 5'7, and I've always wanted to be taller.

I've dated girls taller and shorter before.

The girl I'm dating now is only 5'5 and has no problem with my height and says it doesn't matter.

What do you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, girls prefer it when guys are taller than them. But if I really like someone, their height wouldn't be an issue, and it shouldn't be for any girl in my opinion. If she lets that get in the way of something that could be great, she's superficial and not worth a guy's time.

What Girls Said 16

• im pretty flexable.. but if the guy is really cute, or I really liked him. I honestly wouldint mind if he was the same height as me or even a teeny bit shorter. however, as a general rule, its awkward if the guy is a lot shorter than me, and from a distance girls tend to rule out guys liek that, so if you are shorter, make sure you really catch the girls attention and stand out with, and have a positive first impression. :) you shoudl be totally fine at 5.7 there are tons of really short girls for you

• I'm around 5'1''-5'2'', personally, and actually find shorter men very attractive (as in around my height-- preferably an inch taller, at least; though I easily could accept a man below.)

Overall, I see this as a minor detail when dating. Height does not make or break the person.

• I like either. It's the person I'm after, not their appearance. Being taller is okay with me, and being shorter is too. Mine is currently taller, though.

• preferably 5'11 and above though I may be willing to compromise if the guy has all the other qualities I desire in a man.

• Well I have yet to meet a guy that's shorter than me but I guess height does matter in the sense that my boyfriend must be taller than me.

5'7" is tall enough though so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

• I love when guys are very tall, like over six feet; however, my boyfriend, whom I love and am attracted to, is 5"7'. It doesn't really matter in the end.

• Height doesn't matter, however, I am attracted to taller guys. It has something to do with looking up to a guy or maybe I get this since of masculinity/security. With that said, height is a physical attraction. I prefer personality over looks. Once I get to know a guy, I could care less about looking up or down. It's all about being happy together.

• taller than me. it's not really a problem, since I'm quite short.

• I'm 5'8" an I'd like them preferably to be 5'9" to 6'0".

Of course I could go shorter or taller depending. But I like them somewhat close to my height.

• 5'8-5'11"

• I prefer 5'10+

But other girls obviously don't care or prefer shorter

• 5.6 to 6.5 is acceptable to me and height does matter.

• Yeah and good looks on a woman doesn't matter to me either. She can be ugly as a pile of wet garbage and ill still date her.

• That is just what I meant to say.

• I see. Lol I know preference =/= standard. wow, I must've been really tired when I read your comment. my bad.

• to be completely honest height does matter a little. I mean having a taller guy around makes me feel more protected in some way. I usually like guys who are more or less a head shorter.

• I'm 5"1 I prefer 5"8 and up

• I've seen PLENTY of guys of your height get girls with ease. You have nothing to be worried about. 5'7" isn't even that short. Most girls are still shorter than you.

To answer your question I do prefer guys to be at least a little taller than me (I'm 5'8") but that's only because shorter guys seem to have an issue when I wear heels and I love heels. Short guys don't like tall girls like me anyway.

• i never have an issue with girls with heels. although I'm a little shorter I do have confidence. I think that's why most guys are afraid. wear heals, go for it haha

• Yeah if a guy just doesn't like heels for the way they look or because they think they're impractical and painful for the girl I could understand that but so many guys dislike them because they aren't comfortable with their own height. It's the lack of confidence that bothers me about shorter guys, and not their actual height.

• height does not matter at all.

What Guys Said 1

• "height does not matter"

I like these women.

I wonder if they lie to their cat too.