HAIR (for girls) I need help!

SOO, I went to a salon, and I had a medium brown, and usually I just get highlights, like last summer, but this time I asked for highlights all over, and so I can mostly look blond, like carrie underwood or something like that, & well anyways she stripped my hair... and that turned out yellow/orange, and then I tihnk she used bleach all over my head, and then washed it. and maybe a toner? well I get done, and its like a strawberry blond, and I'm the type of person that doesn't like to say anything. but anyways, I'm to insecure to go out in public, and worried what my crush will think of my yellowish hair.. and do you think my hair will get really damaged if I get it redone by someone else, or should I wait it out. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go back to the salon and quietly say it's not what you wanted. Do it sooner than later.

You might find they reschedule you for two weeks time. Just to give your hair a chance to recover. I dye my hair a lot, I know the pain, I usually wait a bit to give it time to recover and the color will take better the second time around.

What Guys Said 1

• complain, get your mony back and use it to pay for someone else to redo it.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be weay about dying it anymore. If you are willing to risk the damage, what you need is an ash dye (meaning no red tones) and to cancel out what little red tone you already have. If you can't muster up the courage to go back into the salon, go to the nearest Sally's Beauty Supply. They are very knowledgeable, and can help you get to a shade you'll like.

• My sister had almost the same problem recently. She could not go outside too. She asked the barber to tone her hair. Now she looks as she used to, but she makes hair masks and rubs olive oil in her skin regularly

• Gradually dye it back to the color you want, but make sure to use some conditioning stuff on it so it doesn't get unhealthy.

• You could ask her to lowlight it and tone it again. Next time show a picture.