Do you like the dress that in my profile picture?

Guys do you like the dress that is in my profile picture only if the background is light not dark?

Girls, would you wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Not really the style I like, and I think you can find a summer-type dress that is more flattering.

• Could you post a link:-)? I would like a maxi dress for summer I do not know what should I choose

• A lot depends on where you live or what your are doing. For example, here is a beach maxi: link

A 2 in one dress: link

Open back: link

• Thanks!

• Nah it looks like something my grandmother would wear.

• What kind of summer dresses do you like?

• If by maxi you mean the one you posted, it looks OK, but I'd like to see more skin.

• I find it boring to wear very revealing clothes every day:-). But I am glad you think it looks ok

• shorter -- I'm a leg man so anything that shows her legs (heels are a BIG plus) :))

• I personally think that short dresses are better too and not like knee length I find it old fashioned but much shorter. But can I wear that dress for diversity:-)?

• Of course you could :D but the question you posted was do we like the dress in your profile picture? hahaha! :D

• :-) thanks for answering:-).

• not even a little bit -- sorry :(

• I wouldn't mind knee length summer dresses but the long ones are not visually appealing.

• I like it.

What Girls Said 10

• I think the dress is OK and I would wear it. You should own your style, you could wear it in a way that others will like it too. I see myself in it and I'll probably be different from other girls which I like :)

• I'm not into such long dresses. Definitely not my style.

• Its cute, I would wear it.

• It is OK, for grocery shopping on a summer day. I really don't like the dress though...but I can tolerate it.

• I personally think it's ugly.

• I don't really like it. not my style, at all.

• No , I find it to be ugly so I wouldn't wear it.

• Its OK. I wouldn't wear it

• It's okay. I would wear, but it would not be often.

• I prefer maxi skirts over maxi dresses.

• I don't like it.

I wouldn't wear it because it wouldn't suit my body shape.