Guys would you say I am overweight? (I won't be mad at your answer)

I am 17 5'4"

I am currently 160 lbs and I am planning on loosing about 20 this summer when I can actually go exercise every day and not worry about projects and tests and sh*t I am already eating better I use to eat a lot of junk food but I only have about 3 snacks spread through the day since I don't eat from 7am-2:30 pm since I forget to pack stuff for school and I don't have a lunch and only drink a cup of coffee for breakfast I could never eat breakfast don't like the texture of anything in the morning but I started watching how much I eat when I get home if I have something left over from dinner I eat that like a slice of pizza or if not I eat cereal or apples with peanut butter (yes that's actually usually what I eat) then I have dinner around 6 or 7 then don't eat anything from after dinner until I get home at 2:30 pm (unless I make something in my culinary class)

I ventured off my topic Hahn but I am overweight

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a little bit overweight, but it sound like you are working on being healthier. Skipping meals is a major no-no. It makes you too hungry and makes your blood sugar spike and plummet. Try adding some protein to meals three times a day. Also, if you can add a half hour a day to exercise, you will feel less stressed. So, it's not wasting time, it's actually making you more productive. Some of the healthy foods I personally like are pistacios, plain greek yogurt with fresh fruit (don't eat the flavored kinds, they have too much sugar), roasted chickpeas, asparagus baked in olive oil and apples. I learned a lot from those popular "Eat This, Not That" books about nutrition, btw.

• Thank you unfortunately I am allergic to all nuts but I'll try the other things and yeah I know its bad to skip meals but I am not doing it on purpose I never liked eating breakfast at 6 am but I do eat breakfast on the weekends and this is the first year I haven't had a lunch in school and I always forget to bring something but some days I do remember so I have at least something to eat and its usually a special k bar or something but thanks again

• I understand you on breakfast -- I am not big on it either. But having an apple or greek yogurt or turkey sandwich (something light and not greasy) has helped me a lot with my diet plans. I notice that if I skip meals, I tend to want to eat heavy, carby meals instead of healthy foods the next time I eat. Check those books out if you can find them -- it breaks down nutrition into easy to understand concepts.

What Guys Said 2

• 160 at 5'4? You are probably overweight but I can't tell you for sure without pictures

• I suppose you would be considered overweight, but you can still be very attractive. Every time I see questions like this, I go straight to the my body gallery site. lol

What Girls Said 2

• It honestly depends on your body. Some people have a small frame and on them that would be a bit much. But when I was 160 I was really small. But I have a larger frame, so for me 160 is really small (my ribs were starting to show :S). I think it's a fine weight to be at, but if you are wanting to be healthy, then make that your focus. Choose healthier options, but don't worry too much about weight. Weight will come off as you eat better and exercise.

• A little. And if all those projects and stuff keep you from exercising and eating right then when you go back to school you might gain it all back.