Is that a potato in your pants, or ...?

Girls, I just had one of those odd conversations with the guys, in this case some older ones, that said back in the day half the boys at any given party had socks in their pants stuffed with various items to make them look well endowed.

So I gotta know, when you're checking us out, how often do you look at our "junk?" and are there any pants that you prefer to see on guys because of the way they drape in that area.

Sorry to be crude, but you know how it is when there's a debate going on. I have a beer riding on this.

... the pants they recommended were chinos, just like in the Billy Joel song "keeping the faith."
I was with a girl once who said every friend she has talks about it, and some are borderline obsessed with figuring out the size as soon as possible. Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming I'm attracted to the man I will have a few sneaky glances. I will only do it if I'm not talking so I can concentrate fully on the looking without accidentally saying "penis" or "wow" or something mid sentence.

I've only been caught peeking twice!

What Girls Said 8

• A nice couple glances bu usually looking through the pants isn't like a deal make or break (;

And nice fitting jeans that are more straight legs and tigher around the bulge ;)

• lol... well I really don't know about other girls, because I think there's so sort of a social taboo on girls checking out guys like that, but I TOTALLY do. and I'm sure other girls do, and just don't talk about it XP ..i like skinny jeans personally :)

• Putting in a sock is the same as wearing a push up bra. Leaves you disappointed when you see the actual thing! I would definitely suggest not wearing anything tight in that area, it looks a bit cringy, but wear something that will show that you definitely got something there.. id suggest something in a middle hehe

• Teehee I love this question. Like Hidden P said, I totally steal a few sneaky glances! I haven't been caught yet though :P

• if he's attractive... I'll sneak a few glances hahha.. don't care about sizing it up..

• What do you do when you get naked and the sock comes off?

• I was told in political science any question people refuse to answer becomes an indictment. So I will only say there's never been any filler or byproduct in my meat packaging.

I guess the guys just hope by the time they're in bed with the girls they're so drunk they don't notice their cucumbers just became carrots?

• Oh. I thought she meant me :(

• my bad, noob fail.

• I almost never look at a guy in that area. The only times I do is when it looks weird in that area and my eyes can't help but be drawn there, but just because I look there doesn't mean I like what I see.

• If I'm attracted to the guy or there is any tautness that might indicate some business going on, I defiantly do the sneaky looks.

What Guys Said 0