How to look and be more girly?

I know it sounds strange but here's the thing...I have never used to be the type of girl who wanted to be girlie or wear pink or do my hair any special way but now I'm in my 20's and it has to be done. I have no idea where to begin. I need a total makeover. I want to be able to feel good about myself because I'm used to being the girl who no one notices because my friends are all for the most part 'Textbook beautiful" and everyone wants them. What can I do, where can I shop? I want to change how I look clothing wise, hair and maybe add wearing makeup because I usually dont. I plan to drop 30 pounds (or as close as I can get!) by August of this year. I want to looking completely different by the time I visit my college friends at that time. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• makeup; hair styled; get a wardrobe consultant at a good store; lose weight; and carry yourself in a very feminine way.

What Guys Said 3

• Go to an upscale department store and get an appointment with stylist. They can assist you, and the service is free of charge.

• long hair

nice make up

girly clothes

be a little bit shy

smile

show a little bit of weakness(to make your guy feel strong , he'll love it)

and always be wonderful :D

• Well you should know that this isn't going to happen over night or August for that matter.

No one changes for anything that quickly.

But I think the most important thing would be to change your attitude and 'act like a lady'

No amount of makeup will help you feel good about yourself

You feeling good will only come from inside you

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 4

• look you can doll yourself up but making yourself look girlie being girlie is a personalty I'm girlie since child hood... and I can't really give you any advice on fashion because I don't know how you look...i don't want to show you links that don't even go with your personalty, figure, etc..show me a link

• Hey! I can help :)

• it all starts with a nice set of feminine underwear, trust me.

• post a picture of you, and I'll tell you what to change ;)