Girls, what body part on a guy do you find to be the most attractive and what part do you find to be least?

I'm trying to understand what girls like in a guy physically and I've heard that its arms, abs, chest, or other things like eyes, facial hair etc. But when it comes to the body and face what attracts you the most and least? And is there a part of the body that if you don't like it you won't even consider dating the guy? I've heard having bad teeth could be one of them, but I'd like your opinion. Thanks :)

Wow thanks for all the feedback so far. Keep it coming! After the question is exhausted I'll choose a best answer! Not much of a reward, I'd rather have a cookie or something, but internet food ordering won't exist for like 1000 years lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it depends on the guy what looks most and least attractive. Some guys can make certain things (that wouldn't look right on anyone else) look cute on them.

Case in point:

This hairstyle looks weird on Justin Bieber

link

But it looks pleasant on Laith Hakeem

link

But then again that's just my opinion

What Girls Said 18

• The other ladies pretty much covered the good stuff: abs, muscles, etc. The WORST qualities in men is unwanted excessive hair, and usually man feet are gross. Seriously I will not judge a man in a salon getting that stuff taken care of- if anything it's a turn on to know that he cares about keeping himself well groomed.

• Oh we're all so different...

I love arms - but soccer player not rugby player, haha.

I also love the surfy look - long beach blond hair. Sign

I am not a fan of pasty guys or hairy guys but I fell head over heels for a guy with a hairy ass (ewww! but I didn't care!), so you just never can tell!

• I'd like to say that I have any "deal breakers", but I'm madly in love with a guy whos got a flabby belly, a not so obvious jawline, and isn't exactly male model material. But personality over rules everything.

I find arms, abs, and broad shoulders to be the most attractive though.

• Best in the face: I like brown eyes, proportion and strength in the facial features and structure

Best in body: Have at least one body part that has a little muscle definition

Worst in the face: Don't have bad hygiene teeth, don't look like a douche, don't have a defined butt chin

Worst in body: Don't be white as a ghost, don't be a stink person, or that look of supper-steriod ripped

• Hands are hands down (no pun intended) the sexiest thing on a guy in my opinion. A nice pair of man hands is just amazing :)

Nah, I don't think any body part bothers me that much that it would be a deal breaker, it's a package deal personality, looks, stability, etc.

• For me I tend to lean towards guys who have that kind of surfer look:

Like kind of shaggy blond hair with tan body and also like guy in good physical condition but not like a guy who's like OBBSSED with working out.

Haha kind of hard to explain so...here's examples of guys like that:

Alex Pettyfer; Hawt!

Also kind like Zac Efron:

Oh and also don't like a lot of tatoos and pierecings!

• evrything about a guy is a turn on to me the hands chest legs the neck ( oh only if I alredy like him the personality I mean )

• in my opinion..

what attracts me most is having a broad shoulder and tall (like Captain America ;p) ..

i hate it when a guy have a mustache/beard its not appealing to me..

• Most attractive: manly jaw line and chin, strong arms. Less attractive:none

• Nice hands, nice smile and eyes.

• Most: everything. least: none

• most attractive is broad shoulders...so hot

least would be feet...or having just a mustache

• i like a guy with a good fit body, like good abs and arms and legs mostly. and I hate bad teeth. hope this helps in some way!

• Strong arms/hands, with some subtle facial hair, no stache or beard though.

• strong, veiny arms, height, and jaws.

• Most Attractive: Shoulders and Jawline

Least Attractive: You know, down there. Yeah...it's very ugly. Sorry to say guys.

Deal Breaker Part: moobs and flabby belly.

• shoulders, jaw, face, hands, and of course his manhood

bad teeth or a horrible nose are both pretty bad

• Most attractive = Chest

Least attractive = Feet

What Guys Said 0