Does anyone know where I can get business clothes in American size XXS or 0?

The smallest business clothes I can find are size 2 and I keep having to take them to a tailor, which is getting expensive. Does anyone know where I can find smaller than normal sized business clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I'm not sure how big you are but I'll just go by what I like to wear (33-23-34). Firstly I would suggest Aritzia, though it seems like a really 'teen oriented' and less dressy or work oriented type of store, I can assure you they have some great pieces that come in very small sizes. link

Next I would suggest you try Urban outfitters or Anthropologie (owned by the same company) as they sell clothing from different designers that often go down to 0 or 00. I would warn you though that Anthropologie has a lot more work oriented clothes but can be very pricey.

link

link

Finally, I would suggest Modcloth. Its an online clothing store with all different designers. They also have the option to talk to a 'stylist' online for free that you can consult about the fit and size of the clothing to see if specific pieces will be right for you, or just to ask if they have any suggestions about which dresses fit the smallest.

link

good luck with finding some new business clothes!

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry, fifteen points away from being able to do links.

shop dot nordstrom dot com slash c slash

then after the second slash, put this:

womens-petite-workday-looks?origin=leftnav#category=b60140271&type=category&page=1&sort=featured&sortreverse=0&size=regularxs&width=&color=&price=&brand=&instoreavailability=false&lastfilter=size&sizeFinderId=2&segmentId=0

Their stuff looks nice and they go down to xxs -xs 0-2.

• Thanks, I'll check it out. Though Nordstrom might be a bit out of my price range.

• You're tough to shop for. Try google product search and shopzilla, and overstock.com. I'll ask my itty bitty design classmates.

• I asked my teeeniest tiinyest friend and she shares your plight. Says to try Ross or TJ Maxx because they tend to carry the sizes that don't sell at other stores. She also has luck at Good Will.

• I'm sure nordstorms has that size

• SYMS

• I'll buy a sewing machine, you can hang out and model...

You had me at petite, an assumed raconteurs reference, the jellicle kitten, and especially steampug.

::gathers self::

I mean, it should be easier to order things online, wouldn't it?

• I've been searching online for months and unfortunately I can't find any place that carries my size. The few times I have found a size 0 I've ordered them and they're still too big on me.

• You could just come to work for me, I'll put you in my pocket and you can tell me what time it is.

• Sorry to be forward like that. I'll do some research while I'm waiting on a file to upload.

What Girls Said 3

• Ann Taylor

• Do they have any stores for petite ladies in your area? You should check one out. Or you could always shop online, most online places have smaller sizes when stores may not carry them.

• your a stick figure. Try made in china:)