Why doesn't Victorias Secret have business clothes?

They have sweats and of course well you know, ha ha but..how come they don't have business clothes

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh...they do: link

link

link

link

link

• You just answered your question then

• @badAngel and jokersgirl-- I know when I'm at work I like to strike sexy poses wearing only a button down and underwear. Doesn't everyone?

@gotc147-- Thongs aren't always meant to be sexy. I wear them with my work pants sometimes because other types of underwear ride up, and who wants a wedgie when you have to sit through a two hour long meeting?

• There are some more "plain" thongs if that is the case, at least if I were in her position I would opt more for a plain thong that a g-string that was definitly more lingerie-like.

What Girls Said 3

• That's a good question! I think they would try to pull off the same sexy style as the Limited though, so I think it would be a hard sell for VS

• i think they do, in the catalog

• Thats probably Victorias secret

What Guys Said 3

• Now what business would put up with women dressed like they are alreadyhalf undressed? I can think of some, but they aren't legal.

• It main product is lingerie. It was founded as a lingerie company to be costumer friendly to male customers who are buying something for their honey. If you need women business clothes, go to The Limited a sister company of Victoria's Secret.

• maybe they should