Am I fat? And why do almost all girls seem to feel this way? Please help me! (Please read description)

OK I know this is kind of a stupid question, and yes. Girls ask this ALL the time. Okay so I work out on numerous occasions. Some days, I might skip it because I'm just too tired. And I roller-skate 1-2 times a week.I've been constantly rollerskating 1-2 times or sometimes even more a week for about almost 3 years, before I ever started really getting in to it, I was more out of shape looking. Now, when I flex my legs they are quite muscular except there's a little flab at my way upper thighs. Is the rollerskating what gives me muscle? Or is it the fact that I work out occasionally!? People tell me all the time I'm NOT fat, but I still feel like I am. I'm 5'3.5 and wear a pant size 5/6 and sometimes a 7/8 depending on the brand of clothing. I'm quite curvy. Is that bad? Like big hips kind of thing. Not like wide ass hips or lard ass but like kind of an um... big butt for a white chick I guess you could say... I usually eat anywhere from 800-1500 calories a day and I'm 13 soon to be 14. I've noticed some not flabby or fat but kind of out of shape people claim to weigh like less than me but they have like NO muscle what so ever. So am I fat for weighing like 10 pounds more and having muscle in my legs? Is this a good thing to have muscular legs? Do you think by this description that I'm fat?Also if it's not too much to ask I do do sit-ups a good bit, my stomach's not fat I wear a bikini with shorts usually but I just can't seem to get that lean

looking stomach like the models. Is there anything else I can do in that field to get my stomach flatter sooner? Also, why do almost all girls feel like this? Like their FAT. PLEASE help me somebody! Please! Thanks and add me if you want! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• your not fat at all ...your perfect ... I don't ever understand what girls see in themselves especially when they are perfect

i think girls think they are fat because of their sexy wide hips and natural female curves but its just a hypothesis at this point

What Guys Said 6

• You won't completely tone up because your still growing, so you can't get the body you want until all your hormones have matured and you have stopped growing into a womans body, so give it some time, and no your no where near fat and yes its nice for a girl to have muscle, as long as its not to much, but please be patient for the body your working to, because you could harm your physic by trying to hard to soon, let your curves mature naturally, don't exercise more than 3 times a week, and eat 2000 calaries at least a day, otherwise you will lose muscle, not tone it up, good luck,x

• I suspect you're gonna get your account deleted due to age.

Unless you've gained 40 lbs since you posted your pics, you're not remotely fat. Most guys like girls who are sort of thin and curvy. You look generally to be in that area.

Don't worry so much about the scale. Unless you are concerned with your mass, its the wrong measure. If you think you are prone to getting fat, keep an eye on your waist measurement.

But you sound healthy, and I'm sure guys will find you very attractive. Muscle in the legs/glutes makes women look better, not worse. It also keeps your metabolism higher.

Stay active, and if anything worry about your performance. If you can lift more, jump higher, run faster, your body is improved, and will look good.

• Your not fat at all, when you get older guys are gunna be going crazy over you lol.

• Its a negative aspect of our society. Guys should be buff and girls should be skinny. Many people take this to way to seriously with eating disorders, steroids etc. In many other societies women with big hips are preferred because it its better during pregnancy. In some huge necks or disks in lips and ears is considered sexy. What a person is attracted to is determined by a combination of society and personal preference. This is coming from an up and coming sociologist.

• You are not fat, I promise.. and they feel that way because they put little stick figure women on all of the ads.

Just eat healthy (organic) fruits and veggies and you'll be fine *wink*

• skinny

What Girls Said 2

• it's kind of scary that you're so young and already think this way. you're too young to judge yourself based on standards for mature women. just let it go,you have time to worry about it later on,you look healthy,not fat.

• No you are not fat!