Does she sound pretty and nice to you?

She's 5'11 cappuccino color skin tone long legs more toned a little thick thighs but not unhealthy a nice sized butt lol long arms full big lips deep brown eyes curly lashes small boobs and a flat tummy. She plays bball and vball but she can be super girlie but also athletic and loves football. she's loves helping people and making peoples day. She sticks up for her friends and loves them to death. She can be shy around people she first meets also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really need a picture. I've known girls who fit the same description who I think are ugly, no offense.

And as far as how nice you are, that's irrelevant to me, but even that needs person-to-person experience over a period of time to really judge that. one persons explanation of character or personality, especially if they are describing themselves, can often be clouded by subjectivity. for example, you gave absolutely no negative personality traits, aside from shyness which isn't seen as really that negative. I highly doubt this is some super human golden child who has no negative traits, who has never been mean, jealous, rude, done something to her friends that she regrets, etc. and just lives to "make peoples day." I highly doubt that everyone has only good things to say about her and no one has ever had a bad experience with her. lol please. I mean it is possible, and if she is that way, then I definitely don't like her, no matter how "nice" she is. I can't stand people like that. but then I'm a bitch so.

Just my 0.02.

What Guys Said 6

• I hate questions like these because you can list what each individual body part but shape them in the way you wish to see them. If you want constructive feedback or brutal honest truth, post a full pic of yourself and then ask.

• no normal straight guy is going to respond that he does not like what you presented. But pieces do not make the whole person. but to be fair, your question was sound pretty and nice. so I will say yes.

• yes sounds pretty to me but wouldent it be easyer to post a pic instead

• Youve just described my ideal women ;-)

• Girls don't 'sound' pretty but 'look' pretty.

• From what you gave yes. What does she wear?

What Girls Said 1

• no